What's new

What will be Pakistan's response to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran bhai, it has to work two ways.

We extend hand to Israel, they wont extend hand to us. We have nothing to gain from a bilateral relationship with Israel other than civilian technology and service exchange; but with that as well you open door for MOSSAD, CIA and RAW intelligence to exploit.
Israel has better relations with India and USA, it would not prefer Pakistan over India. We would also risk our relationship with Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia, as well as Turkey and Iran. Is that really all worth a useless exploitable relationship with Israel?

Less to do with recognition, and more to do with geopolitics and national interests.
Plus mad religious racism mumbo jumbo

Plus mad religious racism mumbo jumbo

As much as we wish to put it out that way. The issue still lies with the fact that both the Intelligence agencies are very skeptical of each other, the only time the two co-operated was during the Afghan war, never again and never before.

How easy?, Uncle SAM is watching you. Fire a single rocket in Israel and wait response of uncle SAM. Uncle is savior of Israel.
Israel has advanced jets than Pakistan . We are losing qualitative and quantitative edge as well. Also Israel has best multi layer air defense system. It will destroy target with 98% accuracy in air before reaching hundreds miles away from Israel boundary.

if Hezbollah had thought the same like you when they had to defend Lebanon twice only being a militia against a country like Israel. There would be a Israel flag waving in Beirut rn. Come out of this hysteria.

And if you must take on Israel then pick on the easier target first. If you can destroy that. Then move onto Israel. And who is the easier taget. USA.

View attachment 544223

All roads lead to Washington and then to Tel aviv.
Sir ,imagine ,some how Russia,China,India, Pakistan,Kashmir,Iran Turkey make a regional alliance and NATO like agreement where will that Sole evil (dajal USA)of this Universe will stand, ?and 90%of the world's population will live in peace and prosperity,

Salaam

I find it strange that a lot of people seem to think that merelt recognising Israel will lead to solving any animosity they may hold against us. As if this is some sort of a misunderstanding that can be cleared up.

Pakistan has never really tried to actively go against Israel. If we sent pilots in some war or the other, it was in support of our allies.
Most of those allies have been pacified by the Israelis. We never really went out of our way to do anything against them.

We are, as far as we concerned, too far away from them to do anything.

The Israelis, on the other hand, gone out of their way to hurt us. I doubt its simply because they crave our recognition.

The world is changing and the Israeli power is on the decline. The US isn't the sole superpower any more.

If Pakistan has been able to survive not recognising Israel during its peak power and when US had a far greater influence on Pakistan, I think Pakistan can manage just fine now as well.

What benefits to India have come from befriending Israel?

If the Israelis were behind this whole thing, does anyone think it actually helped India? At best their advice was stupid and at worst they almost caused a war between two nuclear powers.

What do people actually think will happen if Pakistan actually recognises Israel?

The Israelis have interests and certain goals. Does anyone really think a powerful and prosperous Pakistan fits into their goals?

Seems bullshit. Israel knows not to antagonize anyone unnecessarily. PM netanyahu was once being interviewed by Goswami. Goswami tried hard to make yahu to name Pakistan and all that terrorism rhetoric. But PM netanyahu totally avoided and was totally mature.
have to seen this somewhere please post if you can. This has been quoted in other conversations as well.

@allPakistanis ……………. There were 2 countries which going to help India in attack on is isreal name came out !!!!!!! Do any one know the name of other country????????????????????? No its not USA !!!!!!!!!!!! lol

does US deployment of THAAD in israel has got anything to do with this ?
FYI:

"Washington and Israel have signed an agreement which would see the US come to assist Israel with missile defense in times of war and last year, 3,000 American troops took part in Juniper Cobra, which simulated a massive missile attack on the Israeli homefront." - The Jerusalem Post

---

Israel activated its most advanced ABM system (ARROW 3) in 2017 to defeat advanced forms of ballistic missiles.

US have dispatched a THAAD battery to Israel to bolster its defenses against advanced forms of ballistic missiles, recently.

1.6989955.1827713280.jpg

Last edited:
FYI:

"Washington and Israel have signed an agreement which would see the US come to assist Israel with missile defense in times of war and last year, 3,000 American troops took part in Juniper Cobra, which simulated a massive missile attack on the Israeli homefront." - The Jerusalem Post
The timing is odd

LOL for kids like you in fantasies.
Jews are mentioned as Disloyal and Conspirators in Quran. They're always mentioned as the greatest enemies of Muslims.

So stop bullshitting and come out of Call of Duty series. They've better ways to lobby in Muslim world than asking you.

Jews are also known to be great strategists Sir. Pakistan has a huge posture and significance in the Islamic world and Israeli knows that. To be recognized by Pakistan has a lot of strategic gains for them.
Remember the Ben Gurion speech 65 years ago. He specifically mentioned Pakistan as a possible threat and no other country.

I may be 19 and seem like a kid to you but please donot patronize me. My family is well connected to the establishment and I keep myself well informed.

Last edited:
Jews are also known to be great strategists Sir. Pakistan has a huge posture and significance in the Islamic world and Israeli knows that. To be recognized by Pakistan as a lot of strategic gains for them.
Remember the Ben Gurion speech 65 years ago. He specifically mentioned Pakistan as a possible treat and no other country.

I may be 19 and seem like a kid to you but please donot patronize me. My family is well connected to the establishment and I keep myself well informed.
That's what I am trying to tell people here. But they don't listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom