What's new

What will be IK surprise on NCM vote day?

What will be IK surprise on NCM vote day?

• The awaam will come out and block MNAs?

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Opposition MPs in PTI camp?

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • The Army intervenes?

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The Supreme Court intervenes against MNAs

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • No Surprises, just hot Air

Votes: 28 49.1%

• Total voters
Bajwa today where he condemned the Russians

He did not condemn the Russians at all. He said that Russians had valid security concerns however we can't condone the attack on Ukraine.

Condemn: express complete disapproval of; censure.

Condone: accept (behaviour that is considered morally wrong or offensive).

Opposition and lafafas are pitching it as condemn but it's not.

Basically he said we are neutral :lol: and Americans/West know exactly what he said

He did not condemn the Russians at all. He said that Russians had valid security concerns however we can't condone the attack on Ukraine.

As per constitution he has no business talking about foreign policy. If he can take care of his soldiers dying unnecessarily at the borders, that will be enough.

Gravity of situation is at stake I wish I was in PAkistan to STIR up more support for PM IK but I am not.

Just praying won't do the job, need something EVIL actions taken by PM IK he is acting wayy too democratic!

Gravity of situation is at stake I wish I was in PAkistan to STIR up more support for PM IK but I am not.

Just praying won't do the job, need something EVIL actions taken by PM IK he is acting wayy too democratic!
Exactly. He has been way too nice with judiciary, bureaucrats, jusdges, NAB everyone. He could even buy the opposition MNA but he hasnt.

Careful PDF administration doesn't approve of criticism against Holy Army chief and Establishment
Wrong it’s the PTIs own made law which doesn’t allow it in the way which we have seen it the recent days more in a constructive and ethical and rational manner.

• The committee's chairperson, Raja Khurram Shahzad Nawaz of the PTI, broke the 5-5 vote tie by voting in favour of the bill.
  • "Criticism in good faith should not be misunderstood.

Shahbaz must be sliced in half. How can he while being a potential future CM, Call Pakistan a “Beggar” publicly ?

Why’s Bajwa and CJ not giving a sh*t ?

Shahbaz must be sliced in half. How can he while being a potential future CM, Call Pakistan a “Beggar” publicly ?

Judiciary has never given a shit.

Careful PDF administration doesn't approve of criticism against Holy Army chief and Establishment

Exactly.

Holy Cow-ism Zindabad.

Because it doesn't affect their power, perks, privileges, or plots. Why should they care?

This is why Pakistan is where it is.

If I was COAS, or if any COAS truly cared, he would have embarked on an insane cleansing campaign with the CJ. Instead we have establishment leaders forcing extensions and springing convicts out of jail so they can secure the votes they need in parliament to get that extension. Just incredible that people can defend this man.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom