What's new

What will be IK surprise on NCM vote day?

What will be IK surprise on NCM vote day?

• The awaam will come out and block MNAs?

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Opposition MPs in PTI camp?

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • The Army intervenes?

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The Supreme Court intervenes against MNAs

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • No Surprises, just hot Air

Votes: 28 49.1%

• Total voters
If opposition wins then it'll be a big big mess of Seats BandarBant - Diesel President... Showbaz as PM -- Beggrss can't be Choosers Walay, Khawaja saraa SheMale tola literally, even SheMales have more
self-respect than these Clowns!!

in next election they'll be losing big time that's for sure, pti will clean sweep.

Last edited:

I think if it is paper voting then some will be wasted due to multiple stamps error etc.

Well tonight is the "Political Lailatul Qadar" in Pakistan. InshaAllah prosperous days of Pakistan are beginning.
We msut refrian re-meaning religious terms.. Just a suggestion.

I think if it is paper voting then some will be wasted due to multiple stamps error etc.

We msut refrian re-meaning religious terms.. Just a suggestion.
Either way elections are happening.

I believe the deal has been reached with the establishment whereby the government will complete it's term but the establishment will take over the foreign policy. Thus the announcement by Bajwa today where he condemned the Russians, cuzied up with USA and ready for a dialogue with India.

If the above assessment is wrong, PTI will mass resign because Imran Khan has told Imran Khan that he won't let SS become the PM no matter what.

Absence of opposition MNAs, and voting of PTI defectors for Imran Khan.

1648915199224.png

Back
Top Bottom