What's new

What to do with this monster ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It's been so long seeing hindu India rejoicing deaths of Muslims, christians, sikhs and dalits but have not seen any of the country questioning them on it. In 2002 riots almost 1.5 lakh muslims lost their life, in 1984 almost 8 lakh sikhs got massacred. Sudras and christians are burnt alive every now and then. They burnt almost 12 lakh christians in last 20 years and in the name of honor killing only killed 2.7 lakh sudras in 7 years. What kind of world we are living in ? Where are the super powers ? Where is human right commission ?

Just because they have a big market and because of business, shall we allow them to carry on all this ? Your opinion please what should we do of this monster ?

@IrbiS @Imran Khan @JonAsad @Shamain @Umair Nawaz @Zarvan @syedali73 @fakhre mirpur

It's been so long seeing hindu India rejoicing deaths of Muslims, christians, sikhs and dalits but have not seen any of the country questioning them on it. In 2002 riots almost 1.5 lakh muslims lost their life, in 1984 almost 8 lakh sikhs got massacred. Sudras and christians are burnt alive every now and then. They burnt almost 12 lakh christians in last 20 years and in the name of honor killing only killed 2.7 lakh sudras in 7 years. What kind of world we are living in ? Where are the super powers ? Where is human right commission ?

Just because they have a big market and because of business, shall we allow them to carry on all this ? Your opinion please what should we do of this monster ?

1.5 lakhs Muslims - Gujarat Riot
8 Lakhs Sikhs - 1984 Riot
12 Lakhs Christians - 1995-2015
2.7 Lakhs Dalits - 2008-2015

Please provide verified sources for these figures or SHUT YOUR TRAP.

People like you have nothing better to do other than spread your f*ckn lies and flame hatred.

What the hell do you know about India except the lies spoon-fed since you were born? Please look into your own damn country and if you want to speak something about India be logical and truthful

Please provide sources for these figures or SHUT YOUR TRAP

I need not to prove anything. It is there in records. Tell me it has never happened ?

images

I need not to prove anything. It is there in records. Tell me it has never happened ?

These numbers are as true as the saying Every Pakistani is a terrorist.

You can't expect a decent discussion without disclosing your source for these numbers and events.

You can't expect a decent discussion without disclosing your source for these numbers and events.

It is all over the internet. Ain't muslims of India still cry about godra massacre ? Have not they done the same with Sikhs in 84 ? don't they burn christians and sudra ? Numbers are quite high than the one I am quoting. They should feel ashamed for what they are doing to their minorities instead of asking me. They should also add what they did to muslims in Muzzafarnagar and in haryana.

It is all over the internet. Ain't muslims of India still cry about godra massacre ? Have not they done the same with Sikhs in 84 ? don't they burn christians and sudra ? Numbers are quite high than the one I am quoting. They should feel ashamed for what they are doing to their minorities instead of asking me. They should also add what they did to muslims in Muzzafarnagar and in haryana.

Muslims in India do cry about Godhra, twice daily.. :P

They have created a pond with all those tears, with white lotus flowers in between.

Right beside the Muslim pond, there's a Hindu pond too, which is bigger. So, to match the size of the Hindu pond, the Muslims cry even more, and the process goes on :P

Such pathetic and shameless lies.

I have asked you to give verified sources which I see you don't have. What you do have is virtue of being thick skinned.

Do you know the cause of Gujarat Riots?

Do you know that Christians and Dalits lare doing their best to carve out a better living like all poor people majority of them who are Hindus barring few incidents which are bound to happen in a country as big and populous as India

Do you know what strata of Indian society is occupied by Sikhs? Do you know they are the most prosperous and landed gentry of India?

Do you know what was the cause of Muzzafarnagar riots? Who was in power in UP?

My advice come to India and see for yourself if you have the guts. If you don't then well good luck

Muslims in India do cry about Godhra, twice daily.. :P

They have created a pond with all those tears, with white lotus flowers in between.

This is the real face of hindus. See how they mock Indian muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom