What's new

What this son of ..... is saying. He is trying his best to convince his masters. How low they will go for money.

Unfortunately with army divided on Khan, next COAS will play a major part. I have a feeling new COAS will be hand picked by Bajwa to continue his policy. Only way Khan gets a fair and free election is if Bajwa is forced to retire caused by major rift in army.

1650842706682.png

Unfortunately with army divided on Khan, next COAS will play a major part. I have a feeling new COAS will be hand picked by Bajwa to continue his policy. Only way Khan gets a fair and free election is if Bajwa is forced to retire caused by major rift in army.

It will be Faiz Hameed. I am 99% confident.
COAS already expressed it tacitly multiple times that he want Faiz Hameed as next COAS.
The reason to take him off ISI was to make him ready to become COAS.

Look guys, whether COAS took good or bad alleged decisions in regards to current situation, one thing is clear that he has a soft corner for IK.
Whether ouster of PTI was result of American interference or not, COAS allegedly fully expects PTI to be back in next election with vote bank allegedly expected to rise from 7% to 27%.

That translates into ( with my poor math skills):

Last election votes = ~220mn population x 0.07-0.08 popularity = ~1.7 cror PTI votes

Next election's alleged expectation = 220mn x 0.27 expected popularity = ~6 cror PTI votes. = ~2/3rd majority(?)

I know what I wrote above is counter intuitive looking at state of affairs at their face value.

Last edited:
It will be Faiz Hameed. I am 99% confident.
COAS already expressed it tacitly multiple times that he want Faiz Hameed as next COAS.
The reason to take him off ISI was to make him ready to become COAS.
How do people feel about this?

Positive or negative?

One thing that surprised me is that Hamid Mir has 7 million followers on twitter. Maybe 90% fake but still very disturbing.
Hamid Mir is part of the 5th column in Pakistan

How do people feel about this?

Positive or negative?
. . .
If you ask PTI supporter, positive.
Ask PML-N/PPP/or any of opposition party, or ask indians, then negative.

IK insisted on keeping Faiz Hameed in ISI for longer. So that says it all.

Last edited:
If you ask PTI supporter, positive.
Ask PML-N/PPP/or any of opposition party, then negative.

IK insisted on keeping Faiz Hameed in ISI for longer. So that says it all.
I could've sworn I read some youthiyas here saying Faiz Hameed was incompetent though and acted like a movie star 🤔

I could've sworn I read some youthiyas here saying Faiz Hameed was incompetent though and acted like a movie star 🤔
I am a "youthiya" too in case you didn't know. :lol: Though well beyond my youth prime. :lol:
No worries though.

Never heard a bad word from any PTI supporter about Faiz Hameed.

I am a "youthiya" too in case you didn't know. :lol: Never heard a bad word from any PTI supporter about Faiz Hameed.
No worries though.
I am too lol, although I criticise some aspects of IK, but overall I do support him

But not some of his crazy cult

I am too lol, although I criticise some aspects of IK, but overall I do support him

But not some of his crazy cult
My family used to be staunch PML supporter, until IK came into politics.
Until someone who is better than IK becomes available, I'm gonna stick with "Andhoon Mai Kana Raja" No one is better than him atm despite his short comings which I criticize too.

I don't think anybody should use religion in politics. You should be fair with nation and country. Country interest should be always first than religion. We selected him to make good relation with western countries, and everyone but He appears as representation of Muslim Ummah .
my thoughts and views are same too sir . but that was not the plateform to say something like this . dont you see he was acting like a slave . indian bjp rss use religion the most do you see them acting like this on international platform ?

LOL these bachon walay jokes can still make you laugh. MUFTAH ismael.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom