What's new

What the Pakistani Taliban Want

Mr. SilentNinja, would you like to live in country that was run like the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan? I bet not. The only thing that is true about what you said in your post above was that crime was low. This one "accomplishment" was also a hallmark of Nazi Germany, Maoist China and Stalin's Russia. Private crime is always low in an inhumane, brutal dictatorship! BFD. No, you would never have the life your are now leading if you were subjected to the rule of Mullah Omar. It is the height of hypocrisy and condescension to want that for your neighbors, the Afghanis.

Yeah i would love to live under Taliban! And when i talk about Taliban i mean Afghan Taliban and not TTP!

I would love to live under Taliban where corrupt people like Zardari and co wouldn't be ruling me! At least i would know that my gov has enough dignity and honor that they stand up to foreign aggression rather than just watch their fellow countrymen get bombed!

I would love to live under Taliban regime, where i and my siblings can go to school and get decent education!

Your media is showing only the complete opposite what the Taliban really are!

Tell me, what has the Karzai corrupt gov in Afghanistan accomplished so far?

like i said, instead of being ignorant, listen to that interview of the Taliban envoy!

Last edited:
Yeah i would love to live under Taliban! And when i talk about Taliban i mean Afghan Taliban and not TTP!

I would love to live under Taliban where corrupt people like Zardari and co wouldn't be ruling me! At least i would know that my gov has enough dignity and honor that they stand up to foreign aggression rather than just watch their fellow countrymen get bombed!

I would love to live under Taliban regime, where i and my siblings can go to school and get decent education!

Your media is showing only the complete opposite what the Taliban really are!

Tell me, what has the Karzai corrupt gov in Afghanistan accomplished so far?

like i said, instead of being ignorant, listen to that interview of the Taliban envoy!

yeah completely agree, Taliban was far better then our corrupt system. Accomplishments done by Taliban which Pakistani Government can't even think about!

1. Implemented 98% peace throughout Afghanistan
2. Remove Corruption from Afghanistan
3. Removed prostitution from major cities
4. Removed drugs from afghanistan who was producing around 35% of world opium that time.

other contrasts which media portray yet not to be true.

1. Women were treated kind with well honored and dignity this is why a reporter accepted islam, when she got impressed from Taliban behavior towards women.
2. They were not against women education or any kind of education, proof, they open up kabul medical university, and my cousin is graduate from there. And it was co education, just women had different section.
3. They never punished any one for not having beard, they only not consider them well as we don't to the beard one.

Adding to above, at that time ppl of afghanistan shouldn't have to wait for justice like it happens in pakistan, out of my father's life he spend 40+ yr at the court, just to get justice for around 35+ cases, and non resolved at the court.

yeah completely agree, Taliban was far better then our corrupt system. Accomplishments done by Taliban which Pakistani Government can't even think about!

1. Implemented 98% peace throughout Afghanistan
2. Remove Corruption from Afghanistan
3. Removed prostitution from major cities
4. Removed drugs from afghanistan who was producing around 35% of world opium that time.

other contrasts which media portray yet not to be true.

1. Women were treated kind with well honored and dignity this is why a reporter accepted islam, when she got impressed from Taliban behavior towards women.
2. They were not against women education or any kind of education, proof, they open up kabul medical university, and my cousin is graduate from there. And it was co education, just women had different section.
3. They never punished any one for not having beard, they only not consider them well as we don't to the beard one.

Adding to above, at that time ppl of afghanistan shouldn't have to wait for justice like it happens in pakistan, out of my father's life he spend 40+ yr at the court, just to get justice for around 35+ cases, and non resolved at the court.

Thank you for agreeing with me bro! and everything you pointed out above is completely relevant! however it was 75% opium being produced in Afghanistan before the Taliban came into power!

Back
Top Bottom