What's new

what the hell we was ?????? click here

I always choose GUILE and SAGAT. What I like Saqat is his laughing.

Super Street Fighter II Sagat All Perfect 1/2 - YouTube

ThunderCat

you are not good hahahahaa why thy hell you ignore china? there was one old age guy he always play with Chun_Li bow i got why

1_6_Street_Fighter_Chun_Li_Anime.jpg

Anybody remember Tekken 3? I wasted half of my life on that game.. I used to play with Jinn and King :lol:

these are damn first sexy girls i seen in my life :rofl:

final-fight-4.jpg
wafar tarsay huway thay ap Imran bahi :rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Anybody remember Tekken 3? I wasted half of my life on that game.. I used to play with Jinn and King :lol:
NINA ki final battle k badh ki video kun bhool sakta hai :smitten:

you are not good hahahahaa why thy hell you ignore china? there was one old age guy he always play with Chun_Li bow i got why

1_6_Street_Fighter_Chun_Li_Anime.jpg

Hahaha, it is girrrrrl. I prefer tough character.

I knew it, i throw this game away after found it weird. :laugh:

(Saqat laughing)

Sagat-laughing2.gif

wafar tarsay huway thay ap Imran bahi :rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

NINA ki final battle k badh ki video kun bhool sakta hai :smitten:

nhi tha bachy i was kid i watch them but that time i don't know abut this mess hahahahaha

Do u remember Atari games ... there was a fighter aircraft game in that ...with very basic graphics .I still can't forget that . Now i play strategy PC Games like Civilization series , Victoria 2 ,Total War , Imperial Glory , Pride of Nations etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom