What's new

What the Hell Has Happened To The Israeli Army?

sparten said:
1) Rafiq harari is dead
2) Hizb can still attack Israel, as they did yesterday
3) The Lebanese ambassador was here on TV yesterday. And he specifically called the Hizb the "resisitance" There President, who is a maronite Christian, called nasraullah his brother. If what you saisd was true in July, its not true anymore.
4) Hizbs reputation has grown. After all they were quite literally the ones in the trenches, and actually managed to hit back and kill the a few, unlike the Lebanese state, which was begging the Israelis not to hit them.

1.Rafiq Hariri is dead, but his ideas still live.
2. Hizb will be a goner if they attack once the peace is established.
3. The Ambassador must not deviate from the govt's policy.
4. Amongst Islamic countries. Whereas all expected that the Hizb would be in the Mediterranean, they were still on Lebanese land. Quite a change from before. Laudable actually. Iran has done a good job of training and equipping them I presume. The Iranian Army is battle seasoned having faced Saddam's wrath!

The fact that the Hizb could do so must be worrying Israel no end.

Being a "****" rocket, it cannot be intercepted with precision or deviated.

Katyusha multiple rocket launchers are a type of rocket artillery built and fielded by the Soviet Union beginning in the Second World War. Compared to other types of artillery, multiple rocket launchers are able to deliver a devastating amount of explosives to an area target in a short period of time, although with low accuracy, and then take a relatively long period of time to reload. They are relatively fragile but inexpensive and easy to produce. Katyushas of World War Two, the first self-propelled artillery mass-produced by the Soviet Union, were usually mounted on trucks.

Katyusha weapons of World War Two included the BM-13 launcher, light BM-8, and heavy BM-31. Today, the nickname is also applied to newer truck-mounted Soviet multiple rocket launchers—notably the very common BM-21—and their derivatives worldwide. It can also refer to Katyusha artillery rockets launched individually using man-portable launchers, a mode of attack sometimes used in guerrilla warfare, military harassing fire, or attacks against population, for example by the National Front for the Liberation of Vietnam, Hezbollah, the Iraqi insurgency, and the Taliban.

http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/750384.html

IDF general: Troops lacking food can steal from Lebanese stores

"If our fighters deep in Lebanese territory are left without food our water, I believe they can break into local Lebanese stores to solve that problem," Brigadier General Avi Mizrahi, the head of the Israel Defense Forces logistics branch, said Monday...

http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/750384.html

I think this time, israelis have lost any kind of military credibility...

Salim said:
The fact that the Hizb could do so must be worrying Israel no end.

Being a "****" rocket, it cannot be intercepted with precision or deviated.

Sir,

As I stated, what the Israelis accomplished is very, very ugly.

Wadawada,

The first thing one must remember is never consume the enemy's rations. They can be poisoned/ booby trapped!

I would not even trust tinned stuff in an enemy store!

One should never forget how the Japanese in WWII made ingenuous use of booby traps. That's how the name 'booby traps' came about.

The Israeli General words is just 'gung ho' nonsense.

Salim said:
Wadawada,

The first thing one must remember is never consume the enemy's rations. They can be poisoned/ booby trapped!

I would not even trust tinned stuff in an enemy store!

One should never forget how the Japanese in WWII made ingenuous use of booby traps. That's how the name 'booby traps' came about.

The Israeli General words is just 'gung ho' nonsense.

100%. I also thought it's absurd military.

but it is surly showing what kind is this IDF army.

I believe the Israeli has a policy that they can take ... but they must pay. IsDF soldiers occupying Palestinian homes are under orders to sleep on the floor, move all valueables and breakables out of the way and must pay for any damage that they've caused in the home.

sigatoka said:
Then it is equally plain that Israel is U.S. equiped army?
Of course it is
sigatoka said:
I dont know what point you are trying to drive.
Because it means all of the real players such as America, France etc will be adjusting their subsequent actions. Iran's involvement in this fracas is now open & plain to see. Just watch how this plays out in the media wars over the next few months.

Asim Aquil said:
He's under the impression that Hisbullah is not backed as a resistence by the Lebanese people. I think the recent unity showed by Lebanon proves him wrong. If they weren't Lebanon would've been divided in this conflict.
I'm under no such impression, it's the analysis of the result where we differ. No matter what the war has caused as regards Lebanese/hizbullah unity, Hizbullah and therefore Iran has lost direct control of the south of Lebanon.

sparten said:
1) Rafiq harari is dead
LOL, my apologies, the problem of posting when tired. I in fact meant Fouad Siniora, current PM of Lebanon?

Which when the UN troops return they'd have it back.

I'm not saying they'd be able to kidnap 2 soldiers again, but at least maintain their political hold.

Back
Top Bottom