What's new

What students are being taught about the separation of East Pakistan

Screambowl said:

Hence what ever the books your government is publishing is a LIE!!
Since you are so sure of that, can you provide quotes from the various textbooks in Pakistan that you consider 'lies'?

Paladin provided some links to their content earlier that you could look through.

young Pakistani student are taught misleading information about the war of 1971 which ultimately will makes young 'Pakistani unfriendly towards bangladeshis in future .who is going to beneficiary of this unfriendly relation ? ist not india ? i think pakistan should teach the actual fact about the 1971 and try to learn from their mistake they made 40 years ago.

what about the mistake begalis made 40 years ago, the result is not pakistan is tolerating but it bengladesh who is fed up with constant indian mishiefs from across the border, you should learn from the mistake and stop trustung the bhartis, or bhartis with again invade you country from north south east west!!!

I was taught ...

Pakistan smoked some Indian planes in 1971 , and US backstabbed Pakistan -

I am glad I say the red topi wala message Zaid Hamid on YOUTUBE and now I know what really happened , and Agartala conspiracy etc
Obviously there was lack of military , and specially navy blockade

:pakistan: Salute to our brave soliders in 71 how ever

What goes around comes around with vengence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom