What's new

What stops USA from occupying Pakistan?

Indians, you guys are really making me laugh. North Korea's nuclear weapons cannot reach the US, so why hasn't the US occupied them?

It's really a no brainer.

I'll admit that my brain cannot see the connection.

How does Pakistan having nukes, prevent the US from occupying Pakistan were they to be so inclined?

Indians, you guys are really making me laugh. North Korea's nuclear weapons cannot reach the US, so why hasn't the US occupied them?

It's really a no brainer.

Because they are in no mood to take over the world. What would they get form occupying North Korea???

Why do Pakistanis always think of occupying countries and wars as child's play? like in the 13th century?
Wake up. Its 21st century. No country occupies another country.

American people will not allow another occupation. Pakistan is a nation of 187 million people. I am sure the Army can gather millions of freedom fighters in a couple of hours.

If Republicans win, they will try to occupy Iran. If Obama wins again, then same old policy.

physical occupation of Pakistan will be a biggest headache to the US army , and they know it .

so they are trying other means ,and look at the results . they are still able to impose their will and strike where ever they want without physically occupying the country .
why would they need to occupy ?

Q:What stops USA from occupying Pakistan?
A: A Valid Reason, an Objective that cannot be achieved otherwise.

Q:What stops USA from occupying Pakistan?
A: A Valid Reason, an Objective that cannot be achieved otherwise.

They have already burned their ***** in Afganistan. Why commit another silly mistake and waste money, manpower and other resources?

I believe that a democratic Pakistan free from military interference will not be wanting US to be anywhere near it.

-----------TALIBANS-------------

Yeah.....you are right. Another confession!!

Back
Top Bottom