What's new

What sports would you like us to add into the new section?

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello, dear members.

As you can see that we have renamed the Cricket section to Sports. Sports

We are discussing to add sub sections into this section for major sports. Please tell us which sports we should build sub sections for ?

Following sub sections will be needed. Please do let us know, if you want other sports to be added.

• Cricket
  • Soccer/Football
  • Field Hockey

Above list isn't final, please have your say.

Thanks.

@WebMaster

Tennis

Hello, dear members.

We are discussing to add sub sections into this section for major sports. Please tell us which sports we should build sub sections for ?

Following sub sections will be needed. Please do let us know, if you want other sports to be added.

• Cricket
  • Soccer/Football
  • Field Hockey

Thanks.

@WebMaster

Hunting and Fitness are more likely to produce quality content and relate to defense enthusiasts. Though not 100% sure they classify as sports.

if you would like to go into details when it comes to Soccer/Football sub section, I would add sub sections to that sub sections, such as Spanish football ( where la liga news, Spanish sport news is in that section), English football same as Spanish, Italian, German and etc... the major leagues, in addition to UEFA champions league, UEFA Cup, and seasonal world cup section

also F1 and rallies should have a sub section maybe

and of course Basketball

Soccer and Lawn Tennis and by the way approve my post in Afghanistan Defence on Taliban Airing their video on CIA office Kabul attack I just posted the video and article from Al Jazeera
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @nuclearpak

Thank you for considering Field Hockey

A game that we have all but lost in the blaze of Cricket.

I only ask that they you don't call the Football Section 'Soccer'.

Hello, dear members.

• Cricket
  • Soccer/Football
  • Field Hockey

Thanks.

@WebMaster
american football? and basketball?

We need sections for mainstream sports. If there is no activity there's no need for a section is it?

Back
Top Bottom