What's new

What role MOAB has Pakistan's Defence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any international restriction on Pakistan procuring Chinese MOAB? How good are H6 Bombers?
easy target for enemy SAMs/ Fighter jets, Can Russian/USA sell or gives their strategical weapons to their closest allies @faani83

Hello people.
Please consider a few factors before you try and commit precious lives on a bombing run. For bombing we have exa.ples of Russia and the US. IF we look at the US its strategy seems initially to use CMs to overwhelm the enemy air defences, followed by deploying fighters to gain total air dominance. Bombing runs are always started when air dominance has been won. In the Indo Pak scenario this situation cannot be achieved as overwhelming of one party will result in a nuclear response. Therefore I really question the utility of bomb trucks in modern warfare unless you have an overwhelming air dominance.
In the light of above if you see how PAF is using its M3/5 assetts you will possibly understand the utility of this fighter even more and why PAF wants to continue to use this fighter for as long as possible.
A delta design with speeds exceeding Mach2, good high flying ability and ability to execute a quick exit following delivery. It is relatively cheap so not too hard on the pocket and has existing infrastructure in place and a bit of ability to tinker with software/??hardware. So in essence a fast cheap but efficient platform for a high risk mission.
People have been going on about the JH7 ad nauseum. At this stage with the closure of the assmbly line and incorporation of better technology even by the parent country where do you all see the integration of JH7 and what utility does it bring to PAF.
In my view the replacement of the M3/5 is the J1X series provided we get the money and the Chinese get the approval from the Red bear to edport it. Failing that we may utilize a LO Platform for this purpose although even the loss of one platform will have a very demoralizing effect.
A

Is there any international restriction on Pakistan procuring Chinese MOAB? How good are H6 Bombers?

I really dont know the answer to your first question bro better to ask the Pros here.

H-6K the latest version is a good bomber for its size its mostly been designed to carry a large number of long range cruise missiles under its wings. In our case Raad 2 or an air launched version of Babur 2. Its a good carpet bomber like any strategic bomber or in the above case a chinese moab.

China produces it to serve as a aerial long range platform to carry long range antiship and land attack cruise missiles against US Navy and its Land Bases.

How it would help PAF thats a long argument thats probably been discussed to exhaustion on this forum in for or against the idea

it happened in early 1994

ko2ciO5.png
What are you talking about, there was no gulf war in 1994, it ended in 1992 @Khafee

What are you talking about, there was no gulf war in 1994, it ended in 1992 @Khafee
it is from alternative (means fantasy, untruth) history website https://althistory.fandom.com/wiki/...t_and_nuclear_retaliation_on_coalition_forces

@Dubious why can't these morons read a post, then if they understand it they should reply if not what is the freaking point in replying to a post that is unread or is not understood?

I made a mistake of posting in this thread to counter some stupidity about low yield tactical nukes and artillery shells "being a weapon of last resort" and tried to explain varieties and uses of artillery shells and when all manner of keyboard warriors descended on me I tried to get out of this madness and deleted my posts but retards are still going on and on, (I even begged mods to delete this thread but alas....).

@Khafee

Last edited:
Fandom.Com

The site clearly states alternative history
did GIANTsasquatch get banned for mocking these morons in this thread?

BTW Philip the Arab did not "find it" GIANTsasquatch posted the link in one of his posts (whether or not he understood its implications is another matter)

did GIANTsasquatch get banned for mocking these morons in this thread?

BTW Philip the Arab did not "find it" GIANTsasquatch posted the link in one of his posts (whether or not he understood its implications is another matter)
I found it online, I literally searched up Great Middle East War Game and went to Google Images and found it.

I found it online, I literally searched up Great Middle Eastern War Game and went to Google Images and found it.
NOT before he posted it. his post may look deleted to us but It isn't, @Dubious and other PDF staff can still see it

upload_2019-8-31_16-24-52.png

@doorstar You were saying?

I didn't see any link that came with it, so decided to look it up myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom