What's new

What role MOAB has Pakistan's Defence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I proposed 7-8 Bombers from China but no one on PDF is interested in Bomber for Pakistan

https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1502831426487-plaaf_xian_hy-6_li_pang.jpg

Similarly many people have proposed 2nd hand Frigate ship purchases for Pakistan Navy for interim basis but people love the 2025 delivery date

For every battle their are ways and approaches

• It can carry 7-10 Raad Cruise missiles :coffee::pakistan:

I like the Carpet Bombing approach I am not big fan of precision stuff , the bigger hole it makes in ground the bigger impact it makes on enemy's psychology

well they do not have to penetrate too deep into indian territory
How so? I mean you could integrate a wing kit on a MOAB type bomb but costs for PAF for brand new aircraft is too great.

For every battle their are ways and approaches

• It can carry 7-10 Raad Cruise missiles :coffee::pakistan:
Why not just use Babur? Buy many ground launchers and have GPS coordinates available for targeting if a conflict happens.

The bomber flying near Oman would have been a fantastic option if we had it , to send a message to Oman don't house our enemies

But since we don't have a bomber , i am ok for time being to admire our Super M craft

3CWBD5KEEJHJZAE63QCMWZY5G4.jpg

It's a fantastic plane , trainer recon plane

Nuclear CANNOT be an option.. PERIOD
Nuclear weapons would be used when defeat is certain if Pakistani forces couldn't stop Indian tanks then nasr would be used
Ham to dobay Hain Sanam par tumhain bhi sath lay jayein gay

Mirage-5 could work with however many MK84s it can carry and the ability to program GPS coordinates as well as integrating REK.
I am taking about JF-17 you're telling that it can carry 3 LIGHT MOAB type weapons of 3000lbs that's makes over 4000 kg then add 3 fuel drop tank where goes air to air load out @Philip the Arab

And CNN christine amanpoor stated just now

Lets watch this movie clip about terrorism from Pakistani Terrorist in India
some movie called hotel something

The afghan bitch is doing her thing

Talking about "Bollywood movie" ......:coffee::big_boss:

This is ridiculous

Kashmir is burning and this bitch ...is showing clips from bollywood movie on allegation

And CNN christine amanpoor stated just now

Lets watch this movie clip about terrorism from Pakistani Terrorist in India
some movie called hotel something

The afghan bitch is doing her thing

Talking about "Bollywood movie" ......:coffee::big_boss:

This is ridiculous
Iranian bitch*
Bad mix of British and Iranian, she looks like a fucking tranny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom