What's new

What percentage Bangladeshi's support Syrian fight for freedom against Asad

Latest News: Bloodthirsty Assad captures 40 Iranians and beheads 3. What percentage of Bangladeshis support the rebels now? I think the support's increasing. :)

What the hell do you mean? It was the rebels who kidnapped 48 Iranians and killed 3. I for one don't support the rebels, but I prefer that Assad hands over power democratically. I don't know whether the rebels will seize power and create an Afghanistan like situation.

1.People of BD are confused and appalled.

a. This is a Shia-Sunni conflict. People of BD consider themselves above such sectarian divide. When our late Alem Hafezji Huzur visited Iran, the great Ayatullah Ruhullah Khomeni had insisted that this Islamic scholar from BD lead the prayers with the Khomeini lining up behind.

b. This is an Arab-Persian conflict which we neither appreciate nor understand. Our late Prez Zia had made sincere efforts to end the Iran -Iraq War.

c. This is an Iran-Turkey conflict to establish influence if not hegemony.

d. This is an effort by the divided Kurdish nation to unite and rule by themselves.

e. This is another game of the WCC (Western Christian Civilization) to weaken and divide the Muslims.

2. Above all this is an exercise by the Zionists / WCC to destroy / desecrate another center of Islamic history / heritage. After Jerusalem (al Aqsa) and Baghdad, it is now Damascus they target.

1.People of BD are confused and appalled.

a. This is a Shia-Sunni conflict. People of BD consider themselves above such sectarian divide. When our late Alem Hafezji Huzur visited Iran, the great Ayatullah Ruhullah Khomeni had insisted that this Islamic scholar from BD lead the prayers with the Khomeini lining up behind.

b. This is an Arab-Persian conflict which we neither appreciate nor understand. Our late Prez Zia had made sincere efforts to end the Iran -Iraq War.

c. This is an Iran-Turkey conflict to establish influence if not hegemony.

d. This is an effort by the divided Kurdish nation to unite and rule by themselves.

e. This is another game of the WCC (Western Christian Civilization) to weaken and divide the Muslims.

2. Above all this is an exercise by the Zionists / WCC to destroy / desecrate another center of Islamic history / heritage. After Jerusalem (al Aqsa) and Baghdad, it is now Damascus they target.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom