What's new

What Pakistani City Should PM Modi Attack first?

Which City Modi Should Attack First and Why?

• Rawalpindi because of GHQ?

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Raiwand Because of Sherif Palace?

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Muridkay because of Hafiz Saeed's Summer Pad?

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
The day I call or consider my country's politicians angels would be the day Pakistan has seen revolutionised.
:tup:

Modi is a word? I thought its some phenomena............................. I read Indian comments ranging from "My water tap is not working but no worries Modi Ji will fix it", "My cycle's Tyre is punctured, Modi ji will fix it", "My AC is broken Modi ji will fix it" to "We fired 50K rounds this time on LOC, Modi ji gave us Pakistanis a befitting reply". Modi ji na huay Magic Epoxy steel ho gay.
Those say it are fanboys.
For a decade it was the UPA govt which was running India, the 2nd 5yr term they served was full instances where their ministers were neck deep in corruption and the govt did zilch to get 'em impeached. The populace was really frustrated to see such a pusillanimous attitude of the government.
Modi might have had his hand in the cookie jar but he has worked on his image and now his party enjoys a majority in parliament + ppl's support.
I am flummoxed as to why Modi has earned the ire of so many Pakistanis?

By the way which Modi you were referring to Lalit Modi?
Lol
Not bad!!!
I'm glad that you keep yourself abreast with the happenings in India.

:tup:

Those say it are fanboys.
For a decade it was the UPA govt which was running India, the 2nd 5yr term they served was full instances where their ministers were neck deep in corruption and the govt did zilch to get 'em impeached. The populace was really frustrated to see such a pusillanimous attitude of the government.
Modi might have had his hand in the cookie jar but he has worked on his image and now his party enjoys a majority in parliament + ppl's support.
I am flummoxed as to why Modi has earned the ire of so many Pakistanis?

Lol
Not bad!!!
I'm glad that you keep yourself abreast with the happenings in India.

We have no concerns with internal politics of India and its people, we would always wish they get a government that looks after their needs, helps solve their problems, because common people on both sides nearly have same set of problems, but we don't understand why base your election campaigns by spewing hate speeches against Pakistan? Why drag Pakistan to matters that do not even have remote relevance to Pakistan. You conducted an op against some terrorists of yours in Burma, okay good for you, but your minister dragging Pakistan into it, your media going nuts again not good, keep it to yourself we have no problem and interest, but as soon as you drag us in then don't expect us to keep quite.

Last edited:
We have no concerns with internal politics of India and its people, we would always wish they get a government that looks after their needs, helps solve their problems, because common people on both sides nearly have same set of problems
Thank you! :)

we don't understand why base your election campaigns by spewing hate speeches against Pakistan? Why drag Pakistan to matters that do not even have remote relevance to Pakistan

There are 2 reasons why Pakistan finds a mention during the election campaigns
1) Kashmir- Pakistan and Kashmir are 2 words that go hand in hand in India, or atleast that's how it is for an average Indian, and the reason is not hard to guess.
2) Indian armed forces.
Dont forget that BD & China also get mentioned during the campaigns in Bengal and eastern states(respectively), but partition and the bitter memories associated with Pakistan wont die down so easily.
You conducted an op against some terrorists of yours in Burma, okay good for you, but your minister dragging Pakistan into it, your media going nuts again not good, keep it to yourself we have no problem and interest, but as soon as you drag us in then don't expect us to keep quite.
You know what?
Media was looking for some TRP's and your govt offered it to them on a silver platter, our media did not have to try too hard.
This was Union minister #RajyaVardhaRathore's tweet
upload_2015-6-16_8-56-35.png

where did he mention Pakistan???
Somebody was quick to misconstrue that "desh ke dushman " can only mean Pakistan, while the context in which he made this tweet proves that he meant terrorists.
I seriously dont see a reason why Pakistan was so agitated over this tweet.

where did he mention Pakistan???
Somebody was quick to misconstrue that "desh ke dushman " can only mean Pakistan, while the context in which he made this tweet proves that he meant terrorists.
I seriously dont see a reason why Pakistan was so agitated over this tweet.

Mohtarma how would I know what is written in that tweet :sick:

If it was your media distorting this minister's statement, then he should have disowned and protested against it? Any later statement that proves he disowns what has been said in media?

And if media is not to be relied upon then you would agree that more than 90% of the blaming Pakistan for 26/11 was done by media, it seemed like media was controlling the society, media went deep into village of Pakistan to prove Kasab's parents live there. So if it was reliable then, how come its unreliable now and seeking better TRP only.

If it was your media distorting this minister's statement, then he should have disowned and protested against it? Any later statement that proves he disowns what has been said in media?
He did clear his stance
upload_2015-6-16_9-18-47.png

Myanmar operation was overt and not covert, says Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore : India, News - India Today

But you missed it. :)
And if media is not to be relied upon then you would agree that more than 90% of the blaming Pakistan for 26/11 was done by media, it seemed like media was controlling the society, media went deep into village of Pakistan to prove Kasab's parents live there. So if it was reliable then, how come its unreliable now and seeking better TRP only.
Media might have raised a furore, but you're forgetting the fact that Indian govt gave proof of Hafiz Saeed's involvement in 26/11 attack to the Pakistani govt.

Why would Pakistan feel the pain of your routine ops (as suggested by Indians here on this forum) or some overt covert op? What Pakistan has to do with Myanmar and Burma or insurgents there? Have you seen any such statement by Pakistan previously?

And his clearing of the stance no where mentions that he disowns any claim of referring to Pakistan in his initial statement. Instead he goes on to issue another false statement that operation was conducted in Myanmar and pain was felt in Pakistan. I am sorry to say but when someone honest and fair person has to deny / disown anything he won't need another twisted statement to deny it, he would say it in plain and straight words without going into referring to pain and gain etc.

Media might have raised a furore, but you're forgetting the fact that Indian govt gave proof of Hafiz Saeed's involvement in 26/11 attack to the Pakistani govt.

If you remember our incompetent corrupt useless government at that time immediately suggested that Pakistan will send DG ISI to India........................... and if your remember we were denied access to Kasab to get his statement. Anyways let us leave this debate for another day its not relevant here in this thread.

Why would Pakistan feel the pain of your routine ops (as suggested by Indians here on this forum) or some overt covert op? What Pakistan has to do with Myanmar and Burma or insurgents there? Have you seen any such statement by Pakistan previously?

And his clearing of the stance no where mentions that he disowns any claim of referring to Pakistan in his initial statement. Instead he goes on to issue another false statement that operation was conducted in Myanmar and pain was felt in Pakistan. I am sorry to say but when someone honest and fair person has to deny / disown anything he won't need another twisted statement to deny it, he would say it in plain and straight words without going into referring to pain and gain etc
Come on!
We are back to square one now.

Yes I mean why would we feel that pain? Give me one good reason or connection?
Frankly thats what I wanted to ask you...why did Pakistan feel the pain?? why did it react so sharply when it wasnt even mentioned in that tweet???

By the way one of your flags is not appearing.
Lol
It seems PDF doesnt want to disclose my location. :)

Frankly thats what I wanted to ask you...why did Pakistan feel the pain?? why did it react so sharply when it wasnt even mentioned in that tweet???

We reacted because we had a series of statements coming in "Kanty say kanta", "Yeh op Pakistan k liay warning hai", and then your PM accepting how he attended rallies supporting partition of Pakistan and how your soldiers fought alongside Bahini. And tell me a PM of a country presenting another PM of another country a pic that relates to an event that happened nearly 44 years ago is it normal behavior at the state level and a positive message being sent by some responsible states in this region to another state in this region? I mean what message they tried to pass on? Keeping in view we consider each move at that level a message.

Lol
It seems PDF doesnt want to disclose my location. :)

No worries we had you on our radar since the day you started going to school, you don't even know how we embedded / implanted a chip to monitor your moves. :triniti:

We reacted because we had a series of statements coming in "Kanty say kanta", "Yeh op Pakistan k liay warning hai", and then your PM accepting how he attended rallies supporting partition of Pakistan and how your soldiers fought alongside Bahini. And tell me a PM of a country presenting another PM of another country a pic that relates to an event that happened nearly 44 years ago is it normal behavior at the state level and a positive message being sent by some responsible states in this region to another state in this region? I mean what message they tried to pass on? Keeping in view we consider each move at that level a message.
No worries we had you on our radar since the day you started going to school, you don't even know how we embedded / implanted a chip to monitor your moves. :triniti:
I've a feeling that if I continue on this thread then Irfyy might not like it. For my own good, I'm leaving this thread.
Btw as far as irresponsible statements are concerned then your ministers are just as good as ours, you have to accept this. :D

Back
Top Bottom