What's new

What must be done moderators advice me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighting_Fighter

Reaction score
I protested to danger bangladesh's environment. I used logic and I didn't mumble. but I was told I am a mollah, I should preach in the mosque. Even after that I prayed to allah and in reply ssomeone used slang word. Don't I even have the right to protest for my people and country?

I protested to danger bangladesh's environment. I used logic and I didn't mumble. but I was told I am a mollah, I should preach in the mosque. Even after that I prayed to allah and in reply ssomeone used slang word. Don't I even have the right to protest for my people and country?

if you want to protest GoI, go to Indian embassy. If you want to protest Bangladeshi government go to Bangladesh and do it.
this is a defense forum, points of views are welcome.. protests and railrokos are not.

You have right...But don't get blind in this..

I am sorry but due to the in-coherent way you typed your query, i am lost...:fie:

What is it that you exactly want to do?

I am sorry but due to the in-coherent way you typed your query, i am lost...:fie:

What is it that you exactly want to do?

My thoughts too.

@ the topic :What is the issue and what advice do you expect from the Mods ?

In any forum ppl will have their own views which need not coincide with yours.

If u think U get abused by some post(s) then report tht post. I don't know wht purpose this thread will serve to you but can u plz copy paste tht post(s) which annoyed to u so badly.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom