What's new

What it's like Driving in Sri Lanka

I could be of benefit to you, I have close connection to Rajapaksa administration. Any indians or anyone giving you trouble with your business? I could have them thrown in jail. Its no problem.

lmfao Rajapakasa's goons have taken it to the interwebs now:rofl:

@Bombaywalla I could be of benefit to you, I have close connection to Rajapaksa administration. Any indians or anyone giving you trouble with your business? I could have them thrown in jail. Its no problem.

...................:rofl:............need we say more !

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bombaywalla I could be of benefit to you, I have close connection to Rajapaksa administration. Any indians or anyone giving you trouble with your business? I could have them thrown in jail. Its no problem.

LOL slow day at home/the office eh, Sinhala? :D

Mate, neither can I PM you, nor divulge any personal information here for obvious reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL slow day at home/the office eh, Sinhala? :D

Mate, neither can I PM you, nor divulge any personal information here for obvious reasons.

Do you have an email that you could share on here? if you have gmail, I have a spare one. I could share that here and you could add me.

BTW You've seen the photos I have shared before, the photos were taken inside High Security Zones, How do you think I have such convenient access to such highly classified areas? I have more classified content, I can share that with you privately. :whistle:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/205448-developing-sri-lanka-pictures-4.html

Mate don't trust your wife? Just give me her name and date of birth. I'll have her put under 24/7 surveillance, its very easy to do these things through diplomatic channels. If you need to egg the house of your enemy I can do this too, I have done this in Australia, I'm on a diplomatic passport, police cant do jackshit to me, I have diplomatic immunity. :coffee:

any problem you have, I make 1 phone call consider it gone :yahoo:

Do you have an email that you could share on here? if you have gmail, I have a spare one. could share that here and you could add me.

What is it?

BTW You've seen the photos I have shared before, the photos were taken inside High Security Zones, How do you think I have such convenient access to such highly classified areas? I have more classified content, I can share that with you privately.

With due respect, no, didn't see any photos that you posted of high security areas. Besides why would you post sensitive information on the internetzz? Not a good idea.

Mate don't trust your wife? Just give me her name and date of birth. I'll have her put under 24/7 surveillance, its very easy to do these things through diplomatic channels. If you need to egg someones house I can do this too, I have done this in Australia, I'm on a diplomatic passport, police cant do **** to me, I have diplomatic immunity. :coffee:

First of all I'm much too young to be married, and second of all, can I have what you're smoking? :big_boss:

With due respect, no, didn't see any photos that you posted of high security areas. Besides why would you post sensitive information on the internetzz? Not a good idea.

Didn't you see my photos of Colombo Port and the Port expansion project, that is a high security zone. Normal Sri lankan don't have access to that. that's why the user HeinzG asked what my profession was and if I worked in a defence related area. And it wasn't that sensitive, I have much more highly sensitive stuff that i'm not going to post on a public forum.

What is it?

; add me quick. so i can edit my email out.
First of all I'm much too young to be married, and second of all, can I have what you're smoking? :big_boss:

Sure we can discuss this, first I want to know who you are. I can get you any drug you want its not a problem.

I can't stop my laugh.... :lol: I never have seen such an idiot like member "sinhala". Oh man, you go to nearest hospital soon.

I can't stop my laugh.... :lol: I never have seen such an idiot like member "sinhala". Oh man, you go to nearest hospital soon.

White van coming soon!!

PDF should make me a senor member and moderator as a gesture of mutual understand and cooperation, because I'm a high level dignitary from Sri lanka.

White van coming soon!!

PDF should make me a senor member and moderator as a gesture of mutual understand and cooperation, because I'm a high level dignitary from Sri lanka.

A high level dignitary with zero knowledge of diplomacy....Sri-Lanka is blessed not to have people like you in Administration. Remain a dignitary only.

My home located closer to our sport minister, very easy to find! :P

Your lucky I'm not mervin silva.
A high level dignitary with zero knowledge of diplomacy....Sri-Lanka is blessed not to have people like you in Administration. Remain a dignitary only.

Post me your addressee. see how fast I can have you sitting in a jail cell.

Your lucky I'm not mervin silva.

Post me your addressee. see how fast I can have you sitting in a jail cell.

What is a 10 year old kid doing on PDF..................................

Back
Top Bottom