What's new

What it's like Driving in Sri Lanka

Your lucky I'm not mervin silva.

Post me your addressee. see how fast I can have you sitting in a jail cell.

What a high level dignitary.....Asking for address...... :lol:

Oh highness!! trace it through ip......after all you are dignitary.....:lol:

What a high level dignitary.....Asking for address...... :lol:

Oh highness!! trace it through ip......after all you are dignitary.....:lol:

I will take it up with my good friend Krisha, and I'll tell mr Khurshid stupid indian from lucknow is harassing me. He will take care of you.

I will take it up with my good friend Krisha, and I'll tell mr Khurshid stupid indian from lucknow is harassing me. He will take care of you.

And I will take it up with Rajpaksha that an illiterate Sri-Lankan is spoiling the his country's name :lol:

:rofl: you'll end up in jail for trying to stalk rajapaksha.

Indian jail or SriLankan jail?? :lol:

BTW I am still waiting for Krishna or Khursheed to take action....:lol:

Its been more than 5 hours...

SL is war torn and coming from an Indian ? LOL..Dude SL is a far better place to live and roads are much much better..SL have a 3 time higher GDP per capita (its $13,000 in Colombo vs Delhi - $2000 lol ) , much higher HDI , health care is ranked 9 th best in the world (life expectancy 77 yrs - free health care for all) , free education for all (98% litercay rate) , 100 times cleaner , 95% of the country has electricity (50% in India :D) , and only 5% living under $1 per day (35% in India , 38% in Pakistan , 45% in Bangla , 40% in Nepal)..

Even the growth rate is better than India since 2009..!!

How on earth these Indians talk about the quality of cars in SL ? LOL..They all know they are much better than Indian cars..Cars in SL are much more expensive than India..Still per capita SL have 3 times more cars !

Indian cars

FUNNY+INDIA+CYCLE+CAR+-+WORLD+FUNNY+PICTURES.JPG

The OP is clearly a retard and a troll with a high delusion of grandeur.. I'm not sure why other people need to get all worked up at a clear attempt to WUM

As a fellow Lankan i'm very proud of our archivements in the fields of infrastucture and other social indicators..Most times way ahead of our Subcontinental neighbours

But clearly this guy is a moron who i'm sure have not stepped out of his little bedroom for a while

Back
Top Bottom