What's new

What is your profession? What do you do for a living?

Iltutmish

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello and Salam Alaikum guys,

hope you are all doing fine!

I am a Data Scientist and Analyst for a big German company. It's quite fun and interesting to have access to all the data processed in a company. I have a Bsc in Informatics from a German university and right now I am working on my MBA.

So, what is your profession? What do you do for a living?

Regards,
Iltutmish

I am a Data Scientist and Analyst for a big German company. It's quite fun and interesting to have access to all the data processed in a company. I have a Bsc in Informatics from a German university and right now I am working on my MBA.

Regards,
Iltutmish
Mashallah .. keep up the good work and always introduced yourself an educated Pakistani .

Regards,
Iltutmish

Troll on PDF.

Regards,
Iltutmish

Student, FSc. Pre. Engineering. Wailay nowadays.

Our morales are high but our protection is low trying to find n95 but can’t and neither is this govt. is doing anything
Sir it is truly distressing. There are shortages the world over. I hope a mass production line for decent variants can be set up in Pakistan asap. I think it's doable. Do stay safe. The nation and Pakistanis everywhere are grateful to you brave sons and daughters of Pakistan who have become the our first and only line of defence. I hope the people of the nation do their duty and maintain social distancing to help mitigate the viral spread and ease your burden over the coming weeks. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom