What's new

What is your profession? What do you do for a living?

Optician... Someone that sells glasses and contacts. I got into it because of my name "Hakim", there is a big business owner who has multiple chain optical stores called "Hakim Optical", everyone used to tease me about it and call me "Hakim Optical", I looked into it, and liked it the trade. Went to college and ended up becoming one, talk about fate eh :P

Passed Final Year MBBS exam last month.
Currently applying for House Job in BVHospital. IA, will start working next month.
Till then PDF Zindaabad......

Passed Final Year MBBS exam last month.
Currently applying for House Job in BVHospital. IA, will start working next month.
Till then PDF Zindaabad......

Congratulations, stay safe.
Did my housejob 10 years ago and honestly speaking that's been the only one year of my medical career that I've really enjoyed.

Look like Western country start trusting developing countries IT engineer to make software for them. I also know that there is a Dutch IT company whose software development division is in Bandung, Indonesia, and employs Indonesian IT engineers, while the management, including the HRD, is still in Netherland.
They have been doing this for quite a while now in India, but slowly other developing countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh are getting their share.
Nowadays an IT professional from India is a bit expensive but thats very natural knowing how much India has progressed and made strides in IT.

Congratulations, stay safe.
Did my housejob 10 years ago and honestly speaking that's been the only one year of my medical career that I've really enjoyed.
Stay safe sir...
I hope what you're saying proves true. Fortunately my hospital is still corona free. Not a singal case, but they've set up quarantine ward and closed all OPDs except surgery and medicine.
One corona +ve case and your good times are over.

Stay safe sir...
I hope what you're saying proves true. Fortunately my hospital is still corona free. Not a singal case, but they've set up quarantine ward and closed all OPDs except surgery and medicine.
One corona +ve case and your good times are over.

For us all elective theatres and clinics cancelled.

Violent Crimes Detective
seriously? sounds interesting to me(or prolly also quite wild)

It is very interesting to see so many IT guys in a defense forum.
i just told my GF this now!

Grant and contracts manager in Boston area.

Working freelancing in graphic designing,music video editing and animation.
Hey, my brother is a talented artist who says his main passion now and focus is animation related stuff, and he's in the US. do yu have any advice for how he can either make money with those skills now? or how can he get setup to do that work and get paid ??thanks.

Hey, my brother is a talented artist who says his main passion now and focus is animation related stuff, and he's in the US. do yu have any advice for how he can either make money with those skills now? or how can he get setup to do that work and get paid ??thanks.
There are 4 ways he can earn from youtube, freelance websites like fiverr,guru,upwork etc and third post his portfolio online to get contacted by people interested in his animation or artwork. 4th is get into animation studio like japanese animation hand drawn or 3d animation like Disney.

There are 4 ways he can earn from youtube, freelance websites like fiverr,guru,upwork etc and third post his portfolio online to get contacted by people interested in his animation or artwork. 4th is get into animation studio like japanese animation hand drawn or 3d animation like Disney.
thanks, he found your feedback very helpful.

Love what I do, lots of hard work, it's like a big puzzle.

I have developed 50+ android apps, and 30+ iOS app for app stores and freelance projects. If you want to start app development, start from here: https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-android-n-developer-course/
I have developed 50+ android apps, and 30+ iOS app for app stores and freelance projects. If you want to start app development, start from here: https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-android-n-developer-course/

thanks Salman for the guidance! Sorry for late response, working from home has been a manic and more like a headache then anything else, so I dint get chance to check a forum.

I have a few ideas in mind for apps that I want to work on when I get into a routine of wfh.

thanks Salman for the guidance! Sorry for late response, working from home has been a manic and more like a headache then anything else, so I dint get chance to check a forum.

I have a few ideas in mind for apps that I want to work on when I get into a routine of wfh.
I am a freelancer and working from home from last 3 months, I am still unable to make a fixed routine. You are right, it is headache.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom