What's new

What is your profession? What do you do for a living?

over sized load ?:o:

Have driven everything in the indian subcontinent...from ambulance during tsunami time for an NGO...to mobile hospital... luxury buses...staff buses for MNC's...32 feet container,7 ton mini lorry -30ton behemoths...my favorite of all time is TAURUS from leyland...yet to drive tractors and trailers i must add.
over sized load ?:o:

Have driven everything in the indian subcontinent...from ambulance during tsunami time for an NGO...to mobile hospital... luxury buses...staff buses for MNC's...32 feet container,7 ton mini lorry -30ton behemoths...my favorite of all time is TAURUS from leyland...yet to drive tractors and trailers i must add.
The smallest i have driven is 250hp.....spent more time on FAW 350 with 70 ton...but they would break down more frequently, required more maintenance... ..in our fleet there was one Nissan 450 UD...mean machine those are....i drove it few times....one of our colleague managed to pull 110 ton load with that....
Hauled loads from Karachi to gwadar to lawrencepur up north, ran all lot of trips to Rajanpur....and Rural Balochistan

Even my license is from Balochistan.....never took a test, paid for it :D

The smallest i have driven is 250hp.....spent more time on FAW 350 with 70 ton...but they would break down more frequently, required more maintenance... ..in our fleet there was one Nissan 450 UD...mean machine those are....i drove it few times....one of our colleague managed to pull 110 ton load with that....
Hauled loads from Karachi to gwadar to lawrencepur up north, ran all lot of trips to Rajanpur....and Rural Balochistan

Even my license is from Balochistan.....never took a test, paid for it :D

wow senior skilled driver you must be sir...hauling oversize is like taming circus lion's to do acts...people outside of our profession wont be able to understand the dangers...i have friends who haul over size...in india Tamil nadu is the king of over size transporters...they own most of the pullers all over the india...so i know how tough job it is...though the pay is great.

My license was given after training for free by a MNC truck manufacturer...they do it as a social service...teaching defensive driving skills...they provided meals for us...and even gave us few thousand rupees as subsidy at the end of the course...one can also bribe by paying Rs 6000 to get a heavy license.

There is a huge shortage of drivers for heavy vehicles here...then last time i checked 100,000+ trucks are parked with no drivers....we are always in high demand ...how is it in pakistan ji ?

i paid 20000 for my license....trucking industry used to be good but then all lot of people got into it....the guy who owned my truck started off with 3 trucks and we would get load instantly, but then the fleet size increased to 9, we started having difficulty.Sometime we will have to wait for 3-4 days to get load...this led us to get desperate, even if that meant driving through the valley of death
wow senior skilled driver you must be sir...hauling oversize is like taming circus lion's to do acts...people outside of our profession wont be able to understand the dangers...i have friends who haul over size...in india Tamil nadu is the king of over size transporters...they own most of the pullers all over the india...so i know how tough job it is...though the pay is great.

My license was given after training for free by a MNC truck manufacturer...they do it as a social service...teaching defensive driving skills...they provided meals for us...and even gave us few thousand rupees as subsidy at the end of the course...one can also bribe by paying Rs 6000 to get a heavy license.

There is a huge shortage of drivers for heavy vehicles here...then last time i checked 100,000+ trucks are parked with no drivers....we are always in high demand ...how is it in pakistan ji ?

i paid 20000 for my license....trucking industry used to be good but then all lot of people got into it....the guy who owned my truck started off with 3 trucks and we would get load instantly, but then the fleet size increased to 9, we started having difficulty.Sometime we will have to wait for 3-4 days to get load...this led us to get desperate, even if that meant driving through the valley of death
Driven almost everything with wheels, except a 22 wheeler. :lol:

Accountant By Qualification Formerly Worked In Securities Firm Now A Banker
I tried ACCA, my father wouldnt stop callin me a glorified clerk. Hated numbers anyway..

Retired lawyer, with investment portfolio in property. Semi-retired now.

Never knew you were a lawyer.

Anyways, used to work for a famous senator during the start of my career.

Not as glamorous as these 2 azzholes made me think, choosing the career

697D79A5-205E-4475-A7D0-9F4B19009628.jpeg

I tried ACCA, my father wouldnt stop callin me a glorified clerk. Hated numbers anyway..

I Loved Maths Couldn't Get Into Engineering So Went To Finance.Screamed "Why Allah???? Why????"

Then After Some Years Allah Gave Me The Answer And I Coudn't Thank Him Enough

Allah Works In Strange Ways My Friend

Back
Top Bottom