What's new

What is your profession? What do you do for a living?

Currently a NEET thanks to the Coronavirus

Studying-Public Administration minor in Business Administration/Pre-Law

Work-Real Estate Agent tho work has been interrupted due to Coronavirus

Wow Im truly impressed by the range of professions from surgeons to lorry drivers. I have a question with app developers, what apps have you created and how does one start if they are interested in this branch of IT?

@Amigator @Salman876

on topic: Customer service advisor for CRA

Wow Im truly impressed by the range of professions from surgeons to lorry drivers. I have a question with app developers, what apps have you created and how does one start if they are interested in this branch of IT?

@Amigator @Salman876

on topic: Customer service advisor for CRA
I have developed 50+ android apps, and 30+ iOS app for app stores and freelance projects. If you want to start app development, start from here: https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-android-n-developer-course/

eatit3jbly601.jpg

No PPE till now not even N95 masks.Mostly doctors have bought there own
cuz of these personal protection equipment shortage making health worker sick it sud be priority to keep health worker safe.

Same here....a 22 wheeler Trucker driver --- former though ....

over sized load ?:o:

Have driven everything in the indian subcontinent...from ambulance during tsunami time for an NGO...to mobile hospital... luxury buses...staff buses for MNC's...32 feet container,7 ton mini lorry -30ton behemoths...my favorite of all time is TAURUS from leyland...yet to drive tractors and trailers i must add.

software developer / architect , working on c# and .Net

there a lot of app devs and general dev and data scientists.. could be useful to create pakistani professional network ?

Im a software developer working in an IT firm based in islamabad that makes healthcare systems mainly for US based clients.

Look like Western country start trusting developing countries IT engineer to make software for them. I also know that there is a Dutch IT company whose software development division is in Bandung, Indonesia, and employs Indonesian IT engineers, while the management, including the HRD, is still in Netherland.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom