What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

Now every indian and bang la deshi will come in this thread and claim to be 6 ft tall and for some unknown reason will also mention that he is very fair.

Nah...it's actually Pakistanis are doing what @Ocean expects Indians and Bangladeshis to do.
They are stating the true heights. Now if u dont have it does that mean everyone shudnt have it either? And looking at ur height stats its easy to understand why u act like a worthless troll on pdf. Lack of attention in real life translates into attention seeking behaviors online.

They are stating the true heights. Now if u dont have it does that mean everyone shudnt have it either? And looking at ur height stats its easy to understand why u act like a worthless troll on pdf. Lack of attention in real life translates into attention seeking behaviors online.
That's pretty much impossible.
I calculated the average of Pakistani response on this thread and it is 6'1.4"
That would make them taller than Dutch, Scandinavians and South Sudanese.:lol::lol::lol:

That would make them taller than Dutch, Scandinavians and South Sudanese.:lol::lol::lol:

7 foot, 3 inch...kuch aur khidmat chaidi hai :P

So many weak men in this thread. I am 6 lightyears tall. That's right. So I I have individually raised the average height of Pakistanis from 5'6 to 7 feet .Be very afraid GANGADESHIS and E.N.D.I.A.N.S and RAAAAA and MOSSAD. Also we wuz Arabs and shiet.

Last edited:
So many weak men in this thread. I am 6 lightyears tall. That's right. So I I have individually raised the average height of Pakistanis from 5'6 to 7 feet .Be very afraid GANGADESHIS and ****** and RAAAAA and MOSSAD. Also we wuz Arabs and shiet.

What The Hell Is Wrong With You Man Why So Much Insecurity???Average Pakistani Height Is Some 2 Inch Taller Than Indians

http://www.averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country

Also There Are Certain Areas Of Pakistan Where People Are Exceptionally Tall.And Tallness Is Not A Sign of Superiority.What Are You Trying To Prove??

What Do Want Pakistanis To Say That We Are 2 ft 5?????

And What Percentage of Pakistani Population Is On PDF????????

Back
Top Bottom