What's new

WHAT IS YOUR "BLOOD GROUP"???

the only thing that I know about my blood grp is that I get max number of mosquito bites even in the most crowded room. :(
I was told that it happens because of my blood group. :( :(

@Armstrong @Indischer @Ravi Nair
What is your blood group???
Amiii cockroaches have white blood isnt it?? :devil:

Exactly!!!
You're neither sharp nor intelligent :haha:so that theory is proved wrong already :omghaha:

I will never reveal my secrets to the ISI spies here :angry:

Well RH factor came from Rhesus Monkey, so if you are RH+ you came from monkeys :enjoy: I maybe not be sharp or intelligent, but at least am not an illegal Bangladeshi :hang3:
Neither am I a monkey nor an illegal Bangladeshi :pissed::pissed::pissed:

And my positive makes a positive person :yes4: while your negative makes you.....welll a not soooo negative person.
Peace!!! :-)

And my positive makes a positive person :yes4: while your negative makes you.....welll a not soooo negative person.
Mrs @Roybot is bangladeshi, i think i told you before :D
when Mrs Roybot beat him, he comes here and shows his anger on us :secret::sarcastic:

O+
Born to help!! That's so nice of me :-)

(But the food suggestions are completely opposite to what I should eat)
give me gublu :chilli:

yes, you are positive. It happened when you reached India.

O+
Born to help!! That's so nice of me :-)

(But the food suggestions are completely opposite to what I should eat)

scoprionx, left you message on google hangout.

give me gublu :chilli:

Gublu became father of three cute kids. Now performing his duty as a caring father.So sorry. No Gublu at this moment.His kids will be endangered from other hunters. Thank you :-)

Hey, you were supposed to go to village today. Seems they have denied your entry to their village :p:

the only thing that I know about my blood grp is that I get max number of mosquito bites even in the most crowded room. :(
I was told that it happens because of my blood group. :( :(

@Armstrong @Indischer @Ravi Nair
What is your blood group???
Amiii cockroaches have white blood isnt it?? :devil:

I'm AB+ ! :)

Universal Recepient but they can't even use my blood as red paint let alone giving it to someone else ! :(

Back
Top Bottom