What's new

WHAT IS YOUR "BLOOD GROUP"???

Absolutely.... I always wondered how come you are such a nice character.......:P
tumblr_inline_mgpp0hMPec1rd8zda.gif

B positive ..
i don't believe :o:

Mine is B+ and eggs does help me to loose weight.
I thought it was absurd of me to think that all those half fries were killing my fat.
Will be eating eggs from now on :yahoo:

One thing i observed, Ur very Positive minded Person :partay:
I wont c u engaged in (-) commentry....maybe it've something with "O+"
the only thing that I know about my blood grp is that I get max number of mosquito bites even in the most crowded room. :(
I was told that it happens because of my blood group. :( :(

@Armstrong @Indischer @Ravi Nair
What is your blood group???
Amiii cockroaches have white blood isnt it?? :devil:

Blood group makes people sharp and intelligent? Well that's a first!
Exactly!!!
You're neither sharp nor intelligent :haha:so that theory is proved wrong already :omghaha:

Exactly!!!
You're neither sharp nor intelligent :haha:so that theory is proved wrong already :omghaha:

You postulated the theory in the first place and disproved it yourself, well done! You are just jealous that I don't have any monkey blood in me :laugh:

You postulated the theory in the first place and disproved it yourself, well done! You are just jealous that I don't have any monkey blood in me :laugh:
I suppose Mr."Sharp and intelligent" :pleasantry: hasnt read the OP yet. :omghaha:

I told ya...you're neither sharp nor intelligent:p:
. :yu::yu:

You are just jealous that I don't have any monkey blood in me :laugh:

Monkey blood????
Naaaahhhh you 're orangutan :P
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I suppose Mr."Sharp and intelligent" :pleasantry: hasnt read the OP yet. :omghaha:

I told ya...you're neither sharp nor intelligent:p:
. :yu::yu:

Monkey blood????
Naaaahhhh you 're orangutan :P
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Well RH factor came from Rhesus Monkey, so if you are RH+ you came from monkeys :enjoy: I maybe not be sharp or intelligent, but at least am not an illegal Bangladeshi :hang3:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom