What's new

What is wrong with this forum?!

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In the topic entitled "Husband jailed after DNA evidence reveals he r*ped his wife" there are dozens of posts supporting marital rape - yet my post countering that has been set to moderator review. :wacko:

I'd love to here why.

In the topic entitled "Husband jailed after DNA evidence reveals he r*ped his wife" there are dozens of posts supporting marital rape - yet my post countering that has been set to moderator review. :wacko:

I'd love to here why.
May be you used prohibited words.

Delete your post and rewrite it with more appropriate words or use signs like @, ... or **** to change spells of some words.

May be you used prohibited words.

Delete your post and rewrite it with more appropriate words or use signs like @, ... or **** to change spells of some words.
Is there a list of banned words?

I'd love to here why.
Tag @The Eagle in your thread, try to provide a credible source for your article and ask him to open the accessibility of the thread.

I had a similar problem with this title : "https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sex-trafficking-the-new-american-slavery-cnn-reports.531354/"

System deducts and hides posts that contains keywords mostly used for trolling, banned topics or insults hence, needed approval. However, as it appears like that, while mod will check and approve.

Regards

Why are religious discussions going unchecked for the past week?
Like sab chutti pe gaye huay ho`?

Every thing is wrong

Exactly, I stopped using this forum due to irreasonable behaviors of moderators long back. I just thought of restart using it to see if things are any better. I created a post, a simple Islamic faith post in social forum and one of the moderators have deleted my post for an insane reason. I am disappointed big time. They really need to control these peoope before they be succeeded in killing this forum.

Exactly, I stopped using this forum due to irreasonable behaviors of moderators long back. I just thought of restart using it to see if things are any better. I created a post, a simple Islamic faith post in social forum and one of the moderators have deleted my post for an insane reason. I am disappointed big time. They really need to control these peoope before they be succeeded in killing this forum.
religous debate always went to hate speech and trolling so its not alowed sir.
its defense forum please post defense related things

religous debate always went to hate speech and trolling so its not alowed sir.
its defense forum please post defense related things

Fair enough, but restricting people for any thing and every thing is against the freedom of speech thus makes people hating being here. My post had no controversy what so ever by the way. People even argue and fight on everything here if not religion than politics. Let people discuss things freely if they are being decent. Alot of restrictions are senseless and make people leave this platform.

Why are Enndians spamming the Member and Pakistani section with their shizz?

They have a sub section to post threads.

Please advise the Enndians to use the forum appropriately.

Thanks

I'd love to here why.

DNA in marriage life proves nothing... it could be woman raping man.
Men usually don't tell.

Back
Top Bottom