What's new

what is the status of babur-II ?

the one which will be launched from a submarine, will the submarine need to come out or can it launch from under water, and i also wanted to ask, now Pakistan can makes its own plane the JF thunder and its own tank the Al Khalid, when will we be able to make something for our navy?

Bro, as far as i know our indigenous production capability stands at:

PAF:
Fighter = Jf-17
Trainer = Mushak, Super mushak (license prod)
UAV = Falco (license prod)

PA:
Tank = Al-khalid, Al-zarrar
APC = Talha, Saad etc

PN:
Frigate = F-22P (license prod)
Sub = Agosta 90b (license prod)
+ supply ships, jalalat patrol/missile boats.

PAF:
Fighter = Jf-17

PA:
APC = Talha, Saad etc

PN:
so wait we can make subs and ships?
you forgot the burraq UAV

wow, i thought the only things we could develop were tanks and planes, i am so happy that we can make something for the NAVY also
so the submarine we can make Agosta, is it a nuclear submarine? or are we still trying to make it a nuclear submarine.

Man how come you dont know that :/ It was all over the newspapers back in 2006. The sub is a diesel-electric...meaning a conventional/normal submarine. But its very modern in tech compared to other navies in asia.

Man how come you dont know that :/ It was all over the newspapers back in 2006. The sub is a diesel-electric...meaning a conventional/normal submarine. But its very modern in tech compared to other navies in asia.
sorry dude, i rarely used to read newspaper back then lol, so i heard it was that submarine in which Mr Zardari did alot of corruption?
so can you explain to me to which extent can we make it? like we assemble the parts coming from France or can we even make the parts here like the Jf Thunder? kindly explain so that i can show off in front of my school friends LOL Just joking.

the one which will be launched from a submarine, will the submarine need to come out or can it launch from under water, and i also wanted to ask, now Pakistan can makes its own plane the JF thunder and its own tank the Al Khalid, when will we be able to make something for our navy?
MY friend we already making Submarine, Frigates what else u want AC ?

we are assembling them i don't think we are manufacturing them lol
My Friend Pak still have enough knowledge the problem is to start a new project u need tons of $$$$
why waste money when u can already get ready made stuff

My Friend Pak still have enough knowledge the problem is to start a new project u need tons of $$$$
why waste money when u can already get ready made stuff
because the Indians then say that we cant make anything ourselves

because the Indians then say that we cant make anything ourselves
Who are they to say ?
My friend Even they have money they coudnt make a single plane Tejas which is still a prototype after 30 years same goes for their tank

PAF:
Fighter = Jf-17

PA:
APC = Talha, Saad etc

PN:

U forgot a shit load of other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom