What's new

What is the purpose of State Bank of Pakistan by Increasing the reserve and treating PKR like orphan?

Desprado

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What is the purpose of State Bank of Pakistan by Increasing the reserve and treating PKR like orphan?

What are we getting by increasing reserves and not letting PKR stable in the market?

Today their is no pressure on India currency, Nepal currency, Sri Lanka currency and Bangladesh Currency.

Does all pressure comes for Pakistan only that the currency from May to July has been only devaluing and today it devalued to 159.50 from 158.85.

I do not understand what is the purpose of reserve if currency is to be treated like a garbage by SBP.

What is the difference between zero reserve like Argentina ,which is managing far better than us from this year and having more than 24 billion dollar.

What are we getting by increasing reserves and not letting PKR stable in the market?

Today their is no pressure on India currency, Nepal currency, Sri Lanka currency and Bangladesh Currency.

Does all pressure comes for Pakistan only that the currency from May to July has been only devaluing and today it devalued to 159.50 from 158.85.

I do not understand what is the purpose of reserve if currency is to be treated like a garbage by SBP.

What is the difference between zero reserve like Argentina ,which is managing far better than us from this year and having more than 24 billion dollar.

You have no understanding of economics, yet you complain on every other thread here. Desperate as your handle name suggests. You joined the platform right when PML n was kicked out from government, some times I feel you are Ishq Dar, with a fake ID name.

We have suffered enough under your favourite PML n government in the past who artificially kept rupee higher against dollar while depleting the reserves, to a point that CAD swell up to $ 20 Billion.

Now the rupee value is determined by market. Which is the right thing to do.

You have no understanding of economics, yet you complain on every other thread here. Desperate as your handle name suggests. You joined the platform right when PML n was kicked out from government, some times I feel you are Ishq Dar, with a fake ID name.

We have suffered enough under your favourite PML n government in the past who artificially kept rupee higher against dollar while depleting the reserves, to a point that CAD swell up to $ 20 Billion.

Now the rupee value is determined by market. Which is the right thing to do.

Why can't you people start a sentence with calling other person Jahil??

Because that is what Imran Khan and PTI has taught them. If Imran Khan himself cannot talk decently, how can he teach his followers to talk decently? Nobody, not even PPP/MQM supporters were as filthy as PTI supporters are and many of them are most definitely on PTI payroll to troll and derail decent communication whenever it is against the interests of PTI.

Pakistani currency even today is over value, the fact is simple as long as imports are greater than exports pressure on rupee will remain.

best solution as Nawaj and Zadari to set import substitution industries.

The PKR always comes under a crunch when we make large external payments, especially under debt servicing.

And the current Government has no incentive to keep a balanced PKR:USD. Although that Imran Khan used to explain to Pakistanis that public becomes poorer whenever rupee is devalued, his Government has devalued rupee more than other Governments. And blind will always be blind to see this.

Pakistani currency even today is over value, the fact is simple as long as imports are greater than exports pressure on rupee will remain.

best solution as Nawaj and Zadari to set import substitution industries.

Then we need to:

1. Find alternative to imports that we cannot produce/develop (Oil -> Solar/Wind and bioethanol)
2. Fast track industrialization and local production of items which we are currently importing (PC/Laptop, Cars, Machinery, Electronics, Medicine, Mobiles etc.)
3. Ensure that we have a sustainable agricultural infrastructure which is able to meet local requirements 100% (cotton, sugar, pulses etc.)

And to eventually export technology.

Where did I say Jahil?? Typical mindset

( Never read the full statement and start distributing sweets, typical PML n trait. )
Because that is what Imran Khan and PTI has taught them. If Imran Khan himself cannot talk decently, how can he teach his followers to talk decently? Nobody, not even PPP/MQM supporters were as filthy as PTI supporters are and many of them are most definitely on PTI payroll to troll and derail decent communication whenever it is against the interests of PTI.

I can see the desperation. Your hatred against Imran Khan or PTI will not change facts.
Then we need to:

1. Find alternative to imports that we cannot produce/develop (Oil -> Solar/Wind and bioethanol)
2. Fast track industrialization and local production of items which we are currently importing (PC/Laptop, Cars, Machinery, Electronics, Medicine, Mobiles etc.)
3. Ensure that we have a sustainable agricultural infrastructure which is able to meet local requirements 100% (cotton, sugar, pulses etc.)

And to eventually export technology.

We all know this. This is basic common sense.

Can you tell us how to do this form your brilliant mind.

Where did I say Jahil?? Typical mindset

( Never read the full statement and start distributing sweets, typical PML n trait. )

I can see the desperation. Your hatred against Imran Khan or PTI will not change facts.

We all know this. This is basic common sense.

Can you tell us how to do this form your brilliant mind.
What else in the meaning of "You have no understanding of economics" and "Never read the full statement and start distributing sweets"??

What determines the value of a currency? The demand for that currency on the market. If nobody has confidence in the rupee, nobody wants to accept it as a currency, so when you want to pay bills, you need foreign currency. The reserves are required to do that. It provides creditors some confidence too that their debts could be paid back on time.

The question i don't really know is why nobody wants the rupee?

how is argentina doing well ? compared to us ?

how is argentina doing well ? compared to us ?
This year Argentina devaluation was only 1% compare to last year, which was 35% same like Pakistan had to go in 2018-2019.

Argentina is totally defaulted on debts and still their devaluation is much less than Pakistan.

I mean yes they have banned some imports, which also Pakistan can do and using capital control same like Sir Lanka is doing.

Why always we waste dollar in imports ,which has gone around 6.3 billion in June?

Ah yes supporters mqm the very definition of decency

Back
Top Bottom