What's new

What is the meaning of being a Pakistani?

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Looking at the ethnic mix we have in Pakistan,one is surprised how and why these people even call themselves a nation? or do we?
What is our binding force..Is it religion? Is it Language? or we ended up being a country just by chance with nothing in common?

Why do you call yourself a Pakistani?

Same question to our Indian members..You too are a great big ethnic mix with 850 different languages..

What is being an Indian?

Last edited by a moderator:
What do we all have in common? Our love for our country.

This is whats common !

59032_1545941041542_1025517435_1604173_6532080_n.jpg

India is miracle to me, we dont have national language. Every state has preserved its own culture. India just got more variety than other nations, There is so much diversity across the country you just cannot get enough of. Allmost every race, every religion has found place in India. The past is behind us, now we are excelling in every aspect of life.

Same question to our Indian members..You too are a great big ethnic mix with 850 different languages..

What is being an Indian?

Looking at the ethnic mix we have in Pakistan,one is surprised how and why these people even call themselves a nation? or do we?
What is our binding force..Is it religion? Is it Language? or we ended up being a country just by chance with nothing in common?

Why do you call yourself a Pakistani?

What is being an Indian?

Our Constitution, Democratic system and belief in ONE Republic nation overrides to one's language, region, religion, caste or ethnicity.

only one thing->put your flag in your front and make him religion,and your color.Then you will be true citizen.

Our Constitution, Democratic system and belief in ONE Republic nation overrides to one's language, region, religion, caste or ethnicity.

@Pride Excuse me for using your post, I couldn't have put it any better. Thanks.

We are Indian and we live in harmony amongst all the diversity in our midst.This is a right given to us by our constitution, one that allows us to be diverse and yet united.We are empowered by being Indian.

@Pride Excuse me for using your post, I couldn't have put it any better. Thanks.

welcome Bro, By all means it is your nation as well :cheers:

Double post..

Its our motto " Unity in diversity" that makes us all Indian .....the fact the despite all our cultural , linguistic ,ethnic and religious differences we place the idea of our NATION ....INDIA above all.....its the single most important element of our Identity ....here anywhere in India or anywhere abroad.......

....nations are not born....they are painstakingly made......

unfortunately in pakistan diversity makes us feel as if we have an identity! pakistan & pakistanis haven't grown out of the 90s era where both in pakistan & india ethnic divisions and secratarian divisions existed!

india realized that it was time to accept each other & co-exist! Pakistan never paid attention to the saying of QUAID-E-AZAM and still struggles with ethnic & sectarianism!!

unfortunately in pakistan diversity makes us feel as if we have an identity! pakistan & pakistanis haven't grown out of the 90s era where both in pakistan & india ethnic divisions and secratarian divisions existed!

india realized that it was time to accept each other & co-exist! Pakistan never paid attention to the saying of QUAID-E-AZAM and still struggles with ethnic & sectarianism!!

Sincere post. One thing I have noticed widely in this forum while we Indian's always talk about India many posters talk about their area and ethnic group. Even there are more Indian posters (and Indian states) but I do know only 1 or 2 people's state (in one thread many disclosed today the state they belong) while I can tell you many Pakistani folks's state and ethnicity.

People has to understand "A Nation" is much bigger ideology than people feel. The biggest examples are India and China.

Incredible definition. I am just sad i can't put 10 thanks for it.

As our good friend anathema put it

Anathema - From Kerala and Mumbai
Bang Galore - From Bangalore (Karnataka)
Benny - From Kerala
Tshering22 - From Shillong (i believe)
Joe Shearer - From Manipur ( I believe)
Desi Jatt - From Punjab.
Duhastmish - From Kashmir
EjazR - From TamilNadu (I believe)
GowthamRaj - From TamilNadu
Karthic Sri - From TamilNadu
do_more - From Orissa
Prism - From Mohali
Colsfan - New Delhi
Indian Army - From Kerala
Pride - From UP.
Lionheart - From Karnataka ---etc, etc, etc.

and many more -- all for one Nation forever !

India is an example of how a national identity can inspire more than a billion people to come together.

More than nuclear tests or tank trials, moon mission or satellite launches, economic progress and rising status, its when i see the unity of our nation that my heart truly beats for joy. Thats when our national anthem's poetic message rings across as true.. we are one.

Jai Hind

Back
Top Bottom