What's new

Jinnah made a mistake and I am ashamed of being Pakistani!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we got F16 after that. And not to forget more OHP frigates. And obviously the aid towards development. As I said these articles are meant for you bharatis. Make yourself happy with it. Something to bring cheer in your life.

Don't know but they are found everywhere.

Those were like giving gifts so that they could use you, fly some more Predators, take out people like OBL. You know... like pacifying a biby by giving gifts so they dont cry.

I guess both sides are happy about partition. Instead of quarreling everyday under the same roof, we decided to build two Homes and live in peace. If not for the Kashmir issue, we might even have been good friends and close allies over time.

funny thing is you guys copy those lolywood songs and try to make it ur own..we have many thread running in member club about this copy cat named bollywood..songs from lolywood/arabic/persian tunes..and story from lollywood makes bollywood lol

Your old songs were good, I meant Pakistan film industry since 1980s, its a complete disgrace. Even Pakistanis copied from Bollywood.

Those were like giving gifts so that they could use you, fly some more Predators, take out people like OBL. You know... like pacifying a biby by giving gifts so they dont cry.

Those predators also killed enemies of Pakistan like Hakim Ullah MEhsud, Ilyas Kashmiri and Bait Ullah Mehsud. It was a joint collaboration between Pak and US genius.

Anyways as I said. Keep making yourself happy with useless articles and news pieces.

I thank Jinnah Really for creating Pakistan or else the uncontrollable tribal areas would have been our problem, coupled with INC appeasing policies, IUML and INC would be appeasing one community and dividing country on every lines. I am glad Pakistan is formed.

Another day , another anti-Pakistan article , another funny show of cyber-orgasms .

What I do not understand here is that how author of the blog seems to and mentions basing the whole of ' whatever-she-tried-to-write ' on Google , that is actually what the blog post starts from . For all we can deduce , she probably was born and bred abroad , never visited Pakistan in all her life in all its likelihood and now is trying to form an image of the country of ' her parents ' from media reports and search engine results . Ironically , now a person who doesn't even know her country will try to make the point that we are the demons living in this land and how we should revert back and join India without using the grey matter or even the littlest of common sense . Absurdity and ignorance at its best at display here , since she knows nothing of this country and its people to . Not even the most disgruntled of Pakistani nationals - both foreign and domestic ever remotely make the notion of ' reversing the partition ' . The author is better off , to having a few lessons in geopolitics and the concept of statehood instead of peddling her ' lost contact with reality ' beliefs . People do not start suggesting mergers with other countries because the situation in their country is bad , this isn't corporate business . Needless to say , this is exactly the kind we want out of this country , we have no need of ungrateful people who will abuse their country because they have found a better opportunity elsewhere . This country has no need for people who are ashamed of it , they are better off hopping borders . Seems like Express Tribune will grant space to anybody who writes against this country without even looking into the frailty of the message and lack of rational thought .

Some of your singers have great talents and I meant they are not suitable for the singing for those garbage Lollywood movies and its nothing wrong that they come to India. I heard many Lollywood songs, some of the lollywood songs really sounds like beggars singing in trains.

hard for you to understand but singing/music as an art is different to film and can stand on its alone. Pak music for most its part was never only play back singing that many times reduces the quality of music by imposing the need to forge it to onscreen requirements.

This must be a parallel universe where India isn’t a massive S***HOLE. This forum :disagree:

The graph shows you are better than even Chinese. :omghaha::omghaha:
the point is you re contributing heavily in world's poverty..33% is much higher than 13 %...dont you think these 33% are ashamed Indians whose so called massive economy is unable to feed them...they must be cursing themselves

Your old songs were good, I meant Pakistan film industry since 1980s, its a complete disgrace. Even Pakistanis copied from Bollywood.
we dont have any film industry left after 80s..lolywood got disappeared after islamisation of zia and it was all mujra girls who started taking over lolywood and cinema were not for family entertainemnt but places for riksha/bus drivers to go there to see the shaking boobs and *** of ladies..It dont mean Pakistan dont have talent . If you look at our tv serial their standard of acting and scrpt is much better than India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom