What's new

What is the biggest problem facing China according to you people?

Though chinese need to answer this thread.... But I think China lacks soft power projection and propaganda warfare as compared to the west

That is very true, however soft power projection is also a low priority.

You need internal strength first. Once you have that, external strength will come.

If we try to project power/influence while being internally weak, that will just end in disaster. We have to fix our fundamentals first. We must stand on a strong foundation.

All the great powers in history started with hard power (economic/military power). Soft power comes later.

That is very true, however soft power projection is also a low priority.

You need internal strength first. Once you have that, external strength will come.

If we try to project power/influence while being internally weak, that will just end in disaster. We have to fix our fundamentals first. We must stand on a strong foundation.

America became a superpower not because of soft power, which can basically be ignored. But because of hard power, i.e. economic/military power. And you can't ignore hard power.
Should never brag like a soft power when the economy is only 2 trillion dollar with the most hungry people.

No major problem.

The Liberalism has been plagued us for 3 decades, and soon we will weed it out.

So what are you gonna do? Start a new Cultural Revolution, and bring all progress of China back to square one? Start a genocide against the supposed "liberals"?

So what are you gonna do? Start a new Cultural Revolution, and bring all progress of China back to square one? Start a genocide against the supposed "liberals"?
India definitely needs one.
Without reconstruction of society, there is no future for your country,
You country is hijacked by pro-west liberals who only cares those delusional values than hunger and sanitation.
College students are more interested in preaching ideology in quora than reading scientific papers, are u one of them, Novia?

Should never brag like a soft power when the economy is only 2 trillion dollar with the most hungry people.

This is the whole problem with you guys. Once you get uncomfortable you will start bringing any thing inside. This only shows your incapability to engage in rational dialogue.

You country is hijacked by pro-west liberals who only cares those delusional values than hunger and sanitation.
College students are more interested in preaching ideology in quora than reading scientific papers, are u one of them, Novia?

Killing millions of our own? No sorry, not our forte.

This is the whole problem with you guys. Once you get uncomfortable you will start bringing any thing inside. This only shows your incapability to engage in rational dialogue.
How should I discuss rationally with you when u have no first-hand information just talk about western propaganda information?

Hard power (economic/military) is the only real power that matters.

Soft power is nice, but other countries can simply ignore it when it comes to their own national interests. And in fact this happens ALL the time. Does Japanese soft power (Anime etc.) mean we will give up our claim to Diaoyu islands? LOL obviously not.

Soft power is just ignored in most geopolitical scenarios. Does anyone think American rap music will stop Russia from nuking them during a war?

This is just a red herring. Throughout history, all great powers became so because of hard power. Soft power was just an added bonus afterwards.

And stop trying to refer me personally in any way.

You people show me no regards for my actually quite pro-China stance.

At this very moment, I am fighting with my fellow Indians against misperceptions against China. I would have hoped that you would spare me of your delusional ad-hominem attacks.

Killing millions of our own? No sorry, not our forte.
How can a country where college students are more intersected in street activities and quora debates become successful? By delivering powerful speeches with hunger?

And stop trying to refer me personally in any way.

At this very moment, I am fighting with my fellow Indians against misperceptions against China. I would have hoped that you would spare me of your delusional ad-hominem attacks.
No need, but thanks.
You people's misperceptions is good for China, that's part of western propaganda.
It can make you people feel good with hunger, why not proceed it?

Soft power is nice, but other countries can simply ignore it when it comes to their own national interests. And in fact this happens ALL the time. Does Japanese soft power (Anime etc.) mean we will give up our claim to Diaoyu islands? LOL obviously not.

Soft power is just ignored in most geopolitical scenarios. Does anyone think American rap music will stop Russia from nuking them during a war?

This is just a red herring. Throughout history, all great powers became so because of hard power. Soft power was just an added bonus afterwards.
Some country is becoming self-claimed soft power without any hard power.
:rofl:

Now this is a joke. :lol:

Find me one single Chinese member here who considers you to be pro-China.

There are plenty of members here who are friendly to China, of all nationalities, but you're definitely not one of them.

No soft power is the reason why in the heart of China, westerners are able to create this kind of havoc. I'm talking about HK.

Soft power is the reason why they were able to turn Ukrainians against Russians.

It is the reason, why there are still many Chinese who turn to being almost traitors.

Some country is becoming self-claimed soft power without any hard power.
:rofl:

Did I ever mention that we are soft power? Read the whole thread, and tell me where I brought in India. It is you who got frustrated and started bringing in India, when I talked about industrial overcapacities.

No soft power is the reason why in the heart of China, westerners are able to create this kind of havoc. I'm talking about HK.

Soft power is the reason why they were able to turn Ukrainians against Russians.

It is the reason, why there are still many Chinese who turn to being almost traitors.

What you mean like Snowden?

Why do people in the Middle East wear American jeans while shouting "Death to America"?

Isreal and Jewish people in particular have immense soft power, they dominate much of Hollywood and the Global Media. However, global opinion towards Israel ranks it alongside North Korea at the very bottom.

So how did it actually help things for them on the ground? It didn't, anti-semitism keeps growing bigger and bigger across the globe. Despite the enormous soft power and influence they have.

What matters a lot more for them is their military power. Now that actually does save them on the ground.

biggest problems - entry of capitalism and increased nationalism.

Back
Top Bottom