What's new

What is the best form of government for Pakistan

What is the best government for Pakistan

• Presidential Republic (United States)

Votes: 34 54.8%
  • Parlimentary (current)

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • One Party/Military dictatorship (General Zia ul Haq)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Constitutional Monarchy (Jordan)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolute Monarchy (Saudi, Brunei)

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Communist Republic (USSR)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

CatSultan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I think Presidential Republic is the best since the government is more centralized

I think Presidential Republic is the best since the government is more centralized
We have tried presidential system in the past. It led to rapid development in one part of Pakistan (West Pakistan) at the cost of Bangladesh (East Pakistan). Hence the fall of Dhaka after 1970's one sided elections.
I would go for proportional representation in parliamentary democracy as the best governance system.
96B4066E-3B68-4D8C-AA0D-233C2BD7516E.jpeg

We have tried presidential system in the past. It led to rapid development in one part of Pakistan (West Pakistan) at the cost of Bangladesh (East Pakistan). Hence the fall of Dhaka after 1970's one sided elections.
I would go for proportional representation in parliamentary democracy as the best governance system.
View attachment 765603

I like single transferable vote like they have in Ireland

How about sham democracy with a general running things and incompetent and corrupt pm and ministers just stealing. It's not on your list
Ministers are courrupt because people are corrupt. Changing the people in charge doesn't work it just makes things worse we already saw that in the Arab spring and many other countries. If you want to change a country you have to change the people

Iranian type where molvis/mullah rule !unlike cleanshaves ..atleast molvis will not sell their honour for pennies .and knowing average pakistanis mentality ..only molvis can keep all the waderas,chaudary and other currupt social elements in line.

Iranian type where molvis/mullah rule !unlike cleanshaves ..atleast molvis will not sell their honour for pennies .and knowing average pakistanis mentality ..only molvis can keep all the waderas,chaudary and other currupt social elements in line.
tenor.gif

please tell me your being sarcastic? you do realize that it was none other than molvi fuzl e diesel that promised to roll back Pakistan's nuclear program if amreeka made him the prime minister, right?

ONE PARTY DICTATORSHIP!
Which Party? 😁
You wish to legalize child rape? Because this is what Maulvis are famous for here in Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom