What's new

What is the best Country to Live in South Asia?

What is the best Country to Live in South Asia?

• India

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nepal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bhutan

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
America? Sweden? Norway? Ireland? New Zealand?... etc.

Any of those countries would qualify. As well as some a lot closer...

why the f**k does all the thread result in mud singling. This thread is just to know your opinion of which country do you think is the best. Each individual will value one trait over the other. India certainly posses the opertunity for economic growth, but being and Indian I had voted for Bhutan. I value nature more than economy or growth. The more the growth has been the more we have destroyed the nature.
so lets stop the mud slinging and start on giving +ve justification for why you vote for a country rather than -ve why you hate a country

Because all the advantages that India allegedly enjoys over its 'South Asian' neighbors -- due to its size and economy -- evaporate into thin air when the region under consideration is expanded. Hence the original question is carefully crafted to massage the egos of Indians.

Oh well in that case; Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia?

Because all the advantages that India allegedly enjoys over its 'South Asian' neighbors -- due to its size and economy -- evaporate into thin air when the region under consideration is expanded. Hence the original question is carefully crafted to massage the egos of Indians.

Someone's very butt-hurt.

@ Developereo

For me no one perfect, when I took the details of respected countries of health, economic development, education, political stability, security, infrastructure, environment and quality of life.

Everyone got problems….

Check my comments......

I believe this thread is asking for opinions. State yours. Nobody is going to question you if you rank Pakistan first and India last (They might if you do it the other way round). That's your opinion and everyone else is entitled to theirs. If you can't understand this simple logic god help you. No need for incessant rants.

Awhhh! I was hoping you wouldn't say that. I wanted him to say it.

You guys are so predictable.

I was thinking of a whole bunch of countries, including China, South Kora, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey -- heck, even Vietnam.

Someone's very butt-hurt.

Looks like I hit a nerve there, old sport... ;)

PS. Yes, I hadn't thought of Singapore and Malaysia, but yes, they would be up there.

Let me make it fair for you try to compare Pakistan with all Indian states bordering Pakistan, let it only be Indian Punjab with 10% GDP.

The thread was started by a Sri Lankan and not an Indian, he started it to see and hear the voice of people not to massage the ego of Indians after all SL is more friendly to Pakistan when compared to INDIA.
so if you really have anything to contribute to the thread, please do it, else, you know what to do "Get Lo*t"

India-Best for economic opportunities & activities.
Bhutan-Best for stability & Security.

I believe this thread is asking for opinions. State yours. Nobody is going to question you if you rank Pakistan first and India last (They might if you do it the other way round). That's your opinion and everyone else is entitled to theirs. If you can't understand this simple logic god help you. No need for incessant rants.

I am expressing my opinion about the arbitrary cut-off point for the comparison. A cut-off point that conveniently suits one particular country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom