What's new

What is the best Country to Live in South Asia?

What is the best Country to Live in South Asia?

• India

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nepal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bhutan

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll vote for Bhutan, its still traditional, it has preserved the Nature and also people there live in balance with the environment by not too much spending on unesential luxury commodities.

health: india
economic development: India
education: India
political stability: Nepal
security: Maldives
infrastructure: India
environment: SL
quality of life: bhutan

are you kidding......:eek:

Lankan Ranger Loves to starts Threads.Threads threads and Only Threads Keep it up buddy.

Yet another thread designed to suck up to Indians where Indians can swarm and beat their chest collectively.

Notice the comparison is deliberately restricted to 'South Asia' so the Indians don't get their clock cleaned by you-know-who....

Yet another thread designed to suck up to Indians.

Notice the comparison is deliberately restricted to 'South Asia' so the Indians don't get their clock cleaned by you-know-who....

Who is capable enough for that? :lol:

BTW another classical thread from SriLankan!

why the f**k does all the thread result in mud singling. This thread is just to know your opinion of which country do you think is the best. Each individual will value one trait over the other. India certainly posses the opertunity for economic growth, but being and Indian I had voted for Bhutan. I value nature more than economy or growth. The more the growth has been the more we have destroyed the nature.
so lets stop the mud slinging and start on giving +ve justification for why you vote for a country rather than -ve why you hate a country

So my thread now goes against me!!!!!!

Thanks guys, I will reconsider, when starting threads in the future.

Thanks guys……

Yet another thread designed to suck up to Indians where Indians can swarm and beat their chest collectively.

America? Sweden? Norway? Ireland? New Zealand?... etc.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Thanks guys……

Calm down dude. Address your grievances to Mr. Developereo over there. :P

America? Sweden? Norway? Ireland? New Zealand?... etc.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Calm down dude. Address your grievances to Mr. Developereo over there. :P

He is trying to suck up to China :P

@ Developereo

For me no one perfect, when I took the details of respected countries of health, economic development, education, political stability, security, infrastructure, environment and quality of life.

Everyone got problems….

Check my comments......

Thanks guys……
Relax dude. Was a good idea until the discussion went off course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom