What's new

What is the best Country to Live in South Asia?

• India

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nepal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bhutan

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

India

Sri Lanka

Pakistan

Bangladesh

Nepal

Bhutan

There are so many ways to measure achievement; I chose eight, which I felt were most important.

health, economic development, education, political stability, security, infrastructure, environment and quality of life.

Share your views friends…..

India

Sri Lanka

Pakistan

Bangladesh

Nepal

Bhutan

There are so many ways to measure achievement; I chose eight, which I felt were most important.

health, economic development, education, political stability, security, infrastructure, environment and quality of life.

Bhutan :- For Exceptional Natural beauty.

Followed by India, Land of oppurtunities. 10% growth.

Bangladesh and India one and the same, no major diff. Then nepal and followed by SL, and last comes pakistan as no one in his right mind will like to stay in pakistan.

Nepal and Bhutan both nice place or else north Pakistan

Kannu has been to India. Plz share your opinion. Dont just ask questions show your POV as well.

I would have Chosen Nepal and Bhutan but with maoists making the life a little difficult,My rating will be:

1: Bhutan
2: India - (My motherland and great future ) , Sri-lanka- ( for having excessive natural beauty and great people ) and Nepal - Very beautiful and serene country..

India

Sri Lanka

Pakistan

Bangladesh

Nepal

Bhutan

If you are looking for stability and economic growth, India and SriLanka.
If you don't give a damn about material things and just want to enjoy a laid back but happy life,Bhutan.

Kannu has been to India. Plz share your opinion. Dont just ask questions show your POV as well.

Mate, I chose eight, which I felt were most important.

i want views...........

i want views...........

all these go to UAE OR AUSTRALIA lolz we are internet rich in fact s.asia is far behind from world

i want views...........
I'm surprised you haven't included Maldives.

i want views...........

You chose 8 out of 8?? Which one is better place according to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom