What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.himachaltravel.net/img/shimla2.jpg

If you will consider this, it is termed as our summer capital and less populated than even Islamabad,

It's not even about being less populated, its about having the right amount of infrastructure & an excellent quality of life. There is no city in India that has roads like Islamabad, there is no Indian city as clean as Islamabad. Islamabad is also well located close to big cities like Lahore & Peshawar, also to Kashmir & the Northern Areas (K2, Nanga Parbat, Baltoro etc). And Islamabad has a population of about 3 million people, not as meager as people think it is. Islamabad doesn't need the subway system Delhi has. Islamabad has a huge number of multinational companies in it, presenting great job prospects. Islamabad has Taxila, which is older & more historic than anything India has. Islamabad also has Saidpur Village, which is historical as well. Islamabad is a new city created on an old land, just like New Delhi has been created from the old Delhi. Islamabad doesn't have power outages either unlike Delhi.

42298772.jpg

22373777.jpg

11092334.jpg

32275469.jpg

5595767415_e254958b4e_b.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Some of the famous multinational companies in Islamabad (there are many more):

1. DHL
2. Toyota
3. Siemens
4. Schering Plough/Merck
5. Novartis
6. Touchstone Communications
7. Nestle
8. Nouveau Energy
9. Pfizer
10. PROtech Soft
11. SSJ Technologies
12. Softechnos International
13. Netsolace IT
14. Hyundai Motors
15. Colgate-Palmolive
16. Sofnix
17. Eurotech
18. Sigmen Group
19. Averox
20. Cisco Systems
21. Oracle Corporation
22. SHV Energy
23. Berger Paints
24. Sanofi Aventis

HISTORY OF ISLAMABAD:

Taxila, Islamabad:

taxila.jpg

Taxila.jpg

Taxila.2.jpg

5566593.jpg

Saidpur Village, Islamabad:

Saidpur has been named after Said Khan, one of the sons of Sultan Sarang Khan, the Gakhar chief of the Potohar region during Emperor Babur’s time. Emperor Jahangir’s memoir, Tuzke Jahangiri, mentions Jahangir halting at a place “beyond Rawalpindi”, on his way to Kabul. From his description it seems the place was Saidpur.

37.jpg

Hindu-Temple-Saidpur-village-Islamabad-Punjab.jpg

4682797708_a3e168b3eb.jpg

http://www.himachaltravel.net/img/shimla2.jpg

If you will consider this, it is termed as our summer capital and less populated than even Islamabad,

Islamabad is not really a hill station. We are talking about capitals of countries in South Asia.

Pakistan has many beautiful hill stations outside Azad Kashmir:

Lalazar in Kaghan Valley (Mansehra District) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan (often described to be the most beautiful hill staion in the world)
lalazar.jpg

Kaghan-Valley-Lalazar-what-a-landscape-3.jpg
Kaghan-Valley-Lalazar-what-a-beauty.jpg

Just a few miles from Islamabad, we have a beautiful hill station called Murree in Punjab Province of Pakistan.
44710603_7bc735490d.jpg
Muree%20Expressway.jpg
3369027128_9446cc534c.jpg
murree787878.jpg

:pakistan:

Night Life in Islamabad:

The Bassment - Disco, Islamabad

2683164-The_Basement_Disco-Islamabad.jpg

Talking Fish - Music Bar, Islamabad:

3836089.jpg

Liqor for non-Muslims in Islamabad:

4906946-Bars_in_Top_Hotels-Islamabad.jpg

Hotspot (Ice Cream Parlor), Islamabad:

713762-Hot_Spot-Islamabad.jpg

Hotshot, Islamabad:

2683217-Nightlife-Islamabad.jpg

Italian cuisine: Pappalis, Islamabad:

passallis.jpg

American Cuisine: Pizza Hut, Islamabad:

34989031.jpg

Traditional Cuisine: Melody Food Park (Equivalent of FoodStreet, Lahore), Islamabad:

213765894_32976fd775.jpg

Original Chinese Cuisine, Chinatown Islamabad:

Untitled-1.jpg

China%20Town,%20Islamabad.jpg

About Chinatown, Islamabad:

Founded in 1988 by Mr. Ma Yo Lin (Dr. Sajid Shah), Chinatown is the first Chinese restaurant to have introduced Szechuan cuisine in Pakistan. Hidden behind tall bamboos in sector F-7/2, Chinatown was always the favourite of many. Celebrating 20 years in service, China Town is back with a brand new look in sector F-8/4 serving the same mouth watering delicious gourmet dishes but with an ambiance matched by none and a service at par with the best. China Town provides a variety of great environs under one roof. Whether it’s a quick lunch, home delivery, takeaway, relax and dine-in, exclusive catering or hosting that special event at the restaurant, we make sure we bring enjoyment and elegance to your every meal. The “Fire Pot Lounge” can be wheeled to your residence also and freshly prepared by professional and courteous staff.

CHINATOWN-HOMEPAGE

Sports & Outdoor Activities in Islamabad:

Golf Club:

1084349.jpg

Hiking, Islamabad:

144980-Margalla-hills-hiking-Islamabad-s12.jpg

Horseriding:

1084348-Riding-Islamabad.jpg

Boating:

1093421-Boating-Islamabad.jpg

Hot Air Balloon:

1290094.jpg

Swimming, Jinnah Stadium Islamabad:

69327392-all.jpg

Gun Club, Islamabad:

shooting_4.jpg

Islamabad:

Untitleda.jpg

I am still wondering why the hell they are dumping pics:rofl: :rofl:
Show me anything that Islambad has and Delhi doesn't,but i ll show you tonnes of things that Delhi has and Islambad doesn't.
You talking about places like Islamabad??Islamabad is nothing in front Kerela,Leh-Ladakh,North East India,Uttarakhand and some parts of Himachal like Kasauli,Manali and Shimla.

Kerela is asia's best tourist destination...known as "God's own country" ....heaven on earth Kerela is.

If a capital is made "Best" by seeing the beauty and comparing it...then all the countries would shift their capital to naturally beautiful places so that it becomes the best! :rofl:

Sports & Outdoor Activities in Islamabad:

Golf Club:

1084349.jpg

Hiking, Islamabad:

144980-Margalla-hills-hiking-Islamabad-s12.jpg

Horseriding:

1084348-Riding-Islamabad.jpg

Boating:

1093421-Boating-Islamabad.jpg

Hot Air Balloon:

1290094.jpg

Swimming, Jinnah Stadium Islamabad:

69327392-all.jpg

Gun Club, Islamabad:

shooting_4.jpg

Islamabad:
Oh my gawd! So good!! Gun club!! WOW!! Swimming in Jinnah Stadium!!! OMG!! Excellent!! Islambad is the best! :D

Show me anything that Islambad has and Delhi doesn't,but i ll show you tonnes of things that Delhi has and Islambad doesn't.
You talking about places like Islamabad??Islamabad is nothing in front Kerela,Leh-Ladakh,North East India,Uttarakhand and some parts of Himachal like Kasauli,Manali and Shimla.

Kerela is asia's best tourist destination...known as "God's own country" ....heaven on earth Kerela is.

What New Delhi doesn't have but Islamabad does:

A 7 star hotel like the Centaurus:

centaurusisl-hotel-islamabad.jpeg

History like (as old as) Taxila, Islamabad:

Taxila.jpg

Roads like Islamabad. Cleanliness like Islamabad:

roads_of_islamabad.jpg

Houses like Islamabad (for common people):

IMG_0706.jpg

mirador_villa.jpg

Among many other things :cheers:

Islamabad is the only capital in the world where humans and wildlife coexist peacefully:

3907260487_8f93a922d3.jpg

Islamabad doesn't have this that New Delhi does:

delhi-india-slums-poverty.jpg

:cheers:

The infamous club in Islamabad:

Cat House girls Club:

cat-house-club-in-islamabad.jpg

Cool down all I can suggest you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom