What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having experienced Delhi and the chaos their, I can safely say - that Islamabad is the clear winner - also the standard of living in Isloo is on par with Europe, and also the image of Isloo as "sleepy" is outdated - it is hip and happening - with some pretty racy night life.

9th SAF Games, March-April 2004, Islamabad

just an example for those who crying over CW games! Islamad can hold and will hold and has held International games. Remember nobody claimed about the Infrastructure development while in pakistan but what happened in India during CW games the world knows. hehe:pakistan:

we will try avoid those mistakes in future. atlast we sucessfully held common wealth games. the whole world praised the common wealth games held by india.

is it right or wrong kindly reply?

Do you find any part of my post to be incomprehensible? Why are you trying to give me a lesson on Indian geography? For your benefit, I will say it again that it is not only foolishness but insanity to compare a city which was born after Independence with a city which is at least 2500 years old. After all, a grandfather is permitted a few wrinkles and some grey hair, no? Just because this flame bait Srilankan or Kana or whatever he is, wanted to start this nonsense, it does not mean that we feed the flame. We all know what Delhi or New Delhi is and we also know what Islamabad is.

9th SAF Games, March-April 2004, Islamabad

just an example for those who crying over CW games! Islamad can hold and will hold and has held International games. Remember nobody claimed about the Infrastructure development while in pakistan but what happened in India during CW games the world knows. hehe:pakistan:

we will try avoid those mistakes in future. atlast we sucessfully held common wealth games. the whole world praised the common wealth games held by india.

Do you find any part of my post to be incomprehensible? Why are you trying to give me a lesson on Indian geography? For your benefit, I will say it again that it is not only foolishness but insanity to compare a city which was born after Independence with a city which is at least 2500 years old. After all, a grandfather is permitted a few wrinkles and some grey hair, no? Just because this flame bait Srilankan or Kana or whatever he is, wanted to start this nonsense, it does not mean that we feed the flame. We all know what Delhi or New Delhi is and we also know what Islamabad is.

i cant understand y u r that much angry upon me .iam new this site. really i dont know as a senior in this thread iam asking u r giving foolish answers to me. iam new person to this website. idont exactly delhi or newdelhi or both are capital of india .ok

being senior to this thread u give answer in resposnbile maneer to me. then we follow u. ok any way bye. u cant understand my question. iam not testing u. may be ur intelligent. but iam not intelligent. i want to learn

am i ask u in irresponsible manner to u> i asked u in polite manner. just 2 hours before i registered to this site. plz give answers in responsible manner. iam asking u in polite way. not in rude manner sir. we r juniors to u. compare to me u r so much senior to this thread.

am i ask u in irresponsible manner to u> i asked u in polite manner. just 2 hours before i registered to this site. plz give answers in responsible manner. iam asking u in polite way. not in rude manner sir. we r juniors to u. compare to me u r so much senior to this thread.

OOOOPs sorry partner. New Delhi is the capital of India. Wasn't being rude to you. I am not rude with my fellow country men. Just take it as a momentary lapse of sanity and accept my sincere apologies. God, I feel like kicking my self.

OOOOPs sorry partner. New Delhi is the capital of India. Wasn't being rude to you. I am not rude with my fellow country men. Just take it as a momentary lapse of sanity and accept my sincere apologies. God, I feel like kicking my self.

ok brother. i forgot every thing. let us be friends.

Theres many Afghan refugees in Islamabad. Many of the Afghan children beg for money. My cousins and I were going back to our car from a restaurant in Islamabad and two Afghan girls (must been 8 or 9 years old) sat in our car and wouldn't leave unless we gave them money. Afghan refugees shouldn't be anywhere near this beautiful city. Karachi company in Islamabad is 90% Afghan.

There are many afghan refugees/beggars in Pindi too. You know these are the same people who claim to hate Pakistan and Punjabis.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: education: which world class institute u have in Islo agianst Delhi??
wealth: :rofl::rofl: delhi has GDP higher then the whole pakistan
social development : U kidding me
yaa... Islo is ahead in having more no. of terrorist attack
i give it to u :pakistan:

New Delhi is ahed of Pakistan in having the most slums... New Delhi beats Islamabad in that by a milestone.

Seriously some people shouldn't be allowed to post :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom