What's new

what is the aim of this education?

yusheng

Reaction score
A Japanese TV show: let 36 children to raise and feed two small pigs , recoding the children from the initial fearing of the pigs, to gradually loveing pig as siblings, and naming the pigs "color Nai" and "family song", after 5 months senting the pig toslaughter house with the tearful farewel, then finally the program specially sent back "color Nai" chop as pork chopto the children to eat......

the program emphisized the feeling cultured between childern and the pigs, then emphisized the sence of childern eating the chops. what is the aim of such educaiton and such TV show?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

It teaches a lot of things:

The pork will taste more delicious if it came from your hard labour and sweat.

Just like for everything in life: If you put in a lot of effort and work hard, your rewards will be sweet.

I can see that the pork is so sweet and juicy that the children had to cry.

I think the TV producer was also inspired by Voltaire:

"I have no more than twenty acres of ground," he replied, "the whole of which I cultivate myself with the help of my children; and our labor keeps off from us the three great evils - boredom, vice, and want." ~Voltaire

That's nothing, should have showed them the butchering process too. People are going to think it's cruel but it's reality. Kid at the bottom is going to be a vegetarian for life.

Meat is an animal not vegetable.

:enjoy:

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.

-Nelson Mandela

That last pic....they made them eat it also ? :O

Edit: some TV shows dont have any aim, just entertainment about reactions of people. It's more or less a different kind of reality show.

Edit: some TV shows dont have any aim, just entertainment about reactions of people. It's more or less a different kind of reality show.

We are all organic matter. What does it matter? All carbon atoms...

The taste overcame his memory but it was still painful.
This is...cruel !
Farmers lesson number 1, how to make your own dinner. You wouldn't survive Armstrong.

Farmers lesson number 1, how to make your own dinner. You wouldn't survive Armstrong.

Dude this is so cruel; letting children being attached to the animal like that, raising it and then being presented with it as pork chops - I feel thats so wrong....so...so...very wrong.

Those kids should know meat is meat,pet is pet,them are different:coffee:

The taste overcame his memory but it was still painful.

Its just the fact of life. This is the reality of the life of a farmer who raises sheep, chickens, cattle, pork, lamb, fish, deer, et al. Harvesting time is hard at first but its necessary. Someone has to do the "dirty" work to feed the rest of the people.

We are all organic matter. What does it matter? All carbon atoms...
Yes but some carbon atoms are perceived to be more important than other carbon atoms, due to chemical reactions produced in them through interactions. So I wonder how they encouraged the kids eat it.

Back
Top Bottom