What's new

what is the aim of this education?

Those kids should know meat is meat,pet is pet,them are different:coffee:

Correct! Plus, kids need to know the real world. Animals are bred to be eaten by man.

Yes but some carbon atoms are perceived to be more important than other carbon atoms, due to chemical reactions produced in them through interactions. So I wonder how they encouraged the kids eat it.

Perceived to be more important? Who perceives that? Don't tell me religious component? Religion is man made, authored by men to control men.

I value more of the universal aspects. We are all carbon. The gasoline you put in your Tata vehicle was carbon. It was a Stegosaurus , or a Brachiosaurus some 150 - 200 million years ago.

Its just the fact of life. This is the reality of the life of a farmer who raises sheep, chickens, cattle, pork, lamb, fish, deer, et al. Harvesting time is hard at first but its necessary. Someone has to do the "dirty" work to feed the rest of the people.

Granted; but that someone should at least be above the age of 18 !

Most Muslims sacrifice an animal every year on Eid but most of us don't show the whole process to our kids lest they'd be traumatized by it.

Heck I wasn't even told where the Goat went to long after I had grown up. :ashamed:

Dude this is so cruel; letting children being attached to the animal like that, raising it and then being presented with it as pork chops - I feel thats so wrong....so...so...very wrong.
I would've gave them the axe and told them "Eat or Starve". Kids learned a lesson on getting too attached to your food.

i here have to say, it is not part of Chinese Culture, it is Japanese way of living.

i here have to say, it is not part of Chinese Culture, it is Japanese way of living.

Yusheng, yusheng buddy ol' pal. Its an Human way of living.

Dump that haterade you've been sippin' and i'll give you some green tea.

:)

I would've gave them the axe and told them "Eat or Starve". Kids learned a lesson on getting too attached to your food.

When i was 8 years old, my grandfather showed me how to kill a chicken, how to clean it, how to cook it. I guess i lived in a different time , kids nowadays are too sensitive.

no
Yusheng, yusheng buddy ol' pal. Its an Human way of living.

Dump that haterade you've been sippin' and i'll give you some green tea.

:)

When i was 8 years old, my grandfather showed me how to kill a chicken, how to clean it, how to cook it. I guess i lived in a different time , kids nowadays are too sensitive.

no, generally, few Chinese will agree with such way of education.

no

no, generally, few Chinese will agree with such way of education.

Kids need to be not so sensitive, and putting too much attachment to animals. Animals are animals. A pig is not your sister, your brother, mother or father. It is swine, bred to be eaten. Its just that simple. Same goes for cows, sheeps, fish, whale, dolphin, goat, shrimp, crab et al.

Excessive sensitivity is unhealthy for one's spirit. You inhibit man's true nature. We did not become masters of this world by being pro-PETA.

Granted; but that someone should at least be above the age of 18 !
If you can pick up an ax and use it with wood, you're ready.
Most Muslims sacrifice an animal every year on Eid but most of us don't show the whole process to our kids lest they'd be traumatized by it.
Good that way they would think twice about being so eager to continue it.
Heck I wasn't even told where the Goat went to long after I had grown up. :ashamed:
I was told animals go to animal heaven after they die. First time I saw a goat slaughtered on youtube I got cravings for gyros. :ashamed:

nothing special. have you ever heard of vietnamese pot-bellied pig, in german: "Vietnamesisches Hängebauchschwein"? such pigs are like cats. they are very clean and can be held even in living or sleeping rooms. in germany, some people hold pigs, instead of dogs or cats :D

Pls note, that is NOT me (the pig) on the picture :-)

Tierbett-2-BM-Bayern-Hohenmoelsen[1].jpg

Missed up ..!
Reminds me of the movie "old boy"..? The dude raises a mouse ... Lthey let him do that .. And after he ge attached .. They kill the mice,prepare em (it was pregnant n gave birth) and send him the plate to eat ..

very cruel and sadistic :sick:

trust the Japs to come up with innovative new ideas for tv 'game' shows LOL :rofl:

Perceived to be more important? Who perceives that?
The kids.
Don't tell me religious component? Religion is man made, authored by men to control men.
Errr...what?
I value more of the universal aspects. We are all carbon. The gasoline you put in your Tata vehicle was carbon. It was a Stegosaurus , or a Brachiosaurus some 150 - 200 million years ago.
So?

nothing special. have you ever heard of vietnamese pot-bellied pig, in german: "Vietnamesisches Hängebauchschwein"? such pigs are like cats. they are very clean and can be held even in living or sleeping rooms. in germany, some people held pigs, instead of dogs or cats :D

Pls note, that is NOT me on the picture :-)

View attachment 164413

Meh. When i see that, i think of this:

5220[1].jpg

l[2].jpg

Kids need to be not so sensitive, and putting too much attachment to animals. Animals are animals. A pig is not your sister, your brother, mother or father. It is swine, bred to be eaten. Its just that simple. Same goes for cows, sheeps, fish, whale, dolphin, goat, shrimp, crab et al.

Excessive sensitivity is unhealthy for one's spirit. You inhibit man's true nature. We did not become masters of this world by being pro-PETA.

courage from moral and love, not from training,
in my view Muslim are more courageous , at least , they gain it from their religionary moral.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom