What's new

What is Sachin Tendulkar for you?

Some people in india has faith in lord ganesha which make them worship rats. In india we respect each other's
Genuine Emotions. India being a secular nation,allows
Preaching of all religions and
Gods
I like ur cool Approach dude. I WOULD SAY other EMOTIONAL memebers should learn fromm you :)

But cricket is not religion :D

If cricket be consider religion instead of a game then we should have many GODS as there are many legends in religion called cricket :P

as i said IF i repeat IF ..... And yeah we dont have prob with multiple gods.... :p any other pakistani or not wasim akram will definte be there in my hot fav gods.... :p

If cricket be consider religion instead of a game then we should have many GODS as there are many legends in religion called cricket :P
We actually don't see him as
A god,we are just blind fans!

Such blind fans are not rare in
India. In tamil nadu, There are
Several such fans for Actor Rajinikant,who is a great personality. In one of the films,there were two heroes,one being rajinikant and in
The climax,rajinikant dies.
The fans were angry on seeing the death of their hero, and burnt down a theatre! The film was re-shot
as the other hero dieing and
Was a financial succes!

I dont want to divert this topic to another topic which i am tempted to do now :D But i would say for you ur beliefs and for me mine. I have great passion for cricket but I personally will never dare to bring any cricketer( no matter how great he is) equal to rank of GOD..For me no human can reach at that height it don't matter how talented he or she is :)

A legend , great human being and one of the best batsman ever born. :enjoy:

I dont want to divert this topic to another topic which i am tempted to do now :D But i would say for you ur beliefs and for me mine. I have great passion for cricket but I personally will never dare to bring any cricketer( no matter how great he is) equal to rank of GOD..For me no human can reach at that height it don't matter how talented he or she is :)

are baba agar cricket religon hota to............. AGAR..............................

When I see people having probem with Phrases such as "Sachin as God".. I ask a question.. Did you guys ever took a lecture of Literature where Metaphors were used..

As simple as a great cricketer that India produced. Nothing more than that. God of cricket is hyped and is not used. Its my humble request to all die-hard Sachin fans.

sachin is not famous for his cricket , as much he is famous for his humblness and love for the people.

he is a icon and one person who ties this wayward country without any discrimination of : wealth , creed, race, color , caste, religion, region and sex.

i dont like cricket much but i like this one person , how can he be not irritated by these damn news channels and keep that smile which really look genuine.

cricket is only one thing which is part of persona.

What is Sachin Tendulkar for you?

FOR me:undecided::undecided::undecided:
but for half a billion people who dont have the luxaries that we sitting in AC rooms have
he is the only LUXARY

they wait to cheer each of his runs whether with the old radio beneath their headS or watching it on the only tv in the village
they might not have had a stomach full meal but sachin has filled their hearts for 20 years
and that counts the most for me
he makes my countrymen happy, he makes my brethren proud to be what they are
and atlast he makes me proud to a born SACHIN FAN

buddhism was not a religion
people made it one
Look u would never understand what sachin means to us indians
just watching him play provides us with so much happiness which we can never expect from any other place, and add to it that we love cricket.
and plz plz dont brng any other religion into it. cricket is the religion (not literaly) which unites us and so let it be
cheers.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom