What's new

What is Pakistan???

Khalnaldo

New Recruit

Reaction score
I lived in Northern Pakistan (Kashmir) for best part of my life. Considered it as part of Pakistan. Thought the country - as a nation - is one and United. Yet over the past few years i have began to see the other side of Pakistan and its people.
Azad Kashmir is a lovely place. Not much wrong happens. Possibly the richest part of the country with number of people living abroad and investing locally. As far as i know everyone thinks of Kashmir as part of Pakistan.
But few experiences in life has made me question all this stuff, and all this is a result of loads of Pakistanis.
Over the years i have felt people in Pakistan dont consider Kashmir to be part of their country. They dont show any love.
I went to karachi during the floods as a disaster relief officer and with me had rapid response teams from canada and england. Bear in mind it was month of Ramadhan. People were sooo ungratful, they spoke with each other regarding our female members explicitly. Some even stooped as low physically making contact with them and then laughing and joking with their mates. People expected to be fed and refused to lend any help whatsoever. These are the same people we left our families, our jobs, our lives to help because their lives were in danger. They did not appreciate one bit.
Nail on head was when i told one of the local guys where i grew up. The look on his face was one of disgust. He blatnely said: "you're not pakistani," i felt like whacking him one. This sentiment is paralell throughout Pakistan as i was told a similar thing in Lahore before( this time in Larkana)

It seems like people in Pakistan just hate other people for the sake of it. This whole Afgan issue has vexed me so much. Pakistan is an Islamic country, with freedom for any other religion. If people want to seek refuge then they should be given that be it 30 years 40 years or 100years. We are muslims for rying out loud. We are suppose to help people it doesnt matter where they come from. Afganis, indians bangalis.
The point im making is this, we have blamed the leaders too often too much. The public needs to take it upon themselves to firstly STOP hating on others then work towards prosperity of the Nation.
Without generalising and saying handful have done wrong out of 170,000,000. But why let that happe in the first place?! Why make ourselves look bad when we are better than that? I hope i dont offend anyone. I love Pakistan as a country and want it to do well. But please please please for God Sake stop all this Indian Bashing and Afgan Bashing and all the rest of it. Respect on another. Instead of talking about wars all the time and whose got bigger missiles and aeroplanes talk about who checked upon their naighbour to see if they had any food or not.

If anyone read it this far i thank you. :-)

I just have to say to you - dont generalize.

ROFLMAO......you post was so confusing man

you are confused

you seem more afghani then kashmiri, or even better an indian propagandist

MashaAllah just what i wanted to say. We have lost value for everything. Dr Israr soo right about musical chairs.

I am Kashmiri, & I have never had anyone tell me that I was not Pakistani, & neither has anyone ever made me feel that way. I hope you punched the idiots that harassed those ladies. It isn't a good idea to generalize every Pakistani as being bad or ungrateful, but I would have to agree that there are lots of uncivilized, deceptive, & morally bankrupt individuals in our society. It is those people that ruin the reputation & image of our country both at home & abroad. This in no way implies that there are no good Pakistanis, it's just that sometimes the messed up people are more prominent than the good ones.

I advise you to interact with the Pakistani community in your area of residence, & I am certain that you will be able come across many good people & make some new friends while you are at it. Since most Pakistanis are Muslims, the best advice I can provide to fulfill their aim of prosperity is from the holy Quran.

The Noble Quran (13:11)

.........Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.

There are rude people in every society and stressful events, like floods, bring out the best and worst of society. Your comment could apply to any developing country, and low socioeconomic neighborhoods in many developed countries, including the US of A.

Assuming you really are Pakistani, and not yet another jack-in-the-box false flag Indian troll, I suggest you need to get out more often and broaden your horizons before generalizing.

There are rude people in every society and stressful events, like floods, bring out the best and worst of society. Your comment could apply to any developing country, and low socioeconomic neighborhoods in many developed countries, including the US of A.

Assuming you really are Pakistani, and not yet another jack-in-the-box false flag Indian troll, I suggest you need to get out more often and broaden your horizons before generalizing.
..during kartina hurricane in new orleans......a lot of looting took place....even dead werent spared.then qatar donated 100 million dollars to america cause of the loss.

Okay Sherlock, first of all i would have pakistani flags not english if i was an indian trying to be pakistani! Secondly I have been to some of the WORST places on this planet for aid work, Haiti, Somalia, Libya and Egypt. And these disasters were far worse. Never in any place did anyone expect just FREE stuff. They wanted to work for it!
Thirdly i made it very clear at that fact that it could be just few people out of 170,000,000 saying or doing those things. But it shouldn't happen. Period!
Fourthly rather than understanding the problem you have started doing what typical people do, grab the throat of messenger!

and lastly watch that video brother put up of Dr Israr and what he's saying!
Hope you understand my POINT now, or i can type it in BOLD :-)

..during kartina hurricane in new orleans......a lot of looting took place....even dead werent spared.then qatar donated 100 million dollars to america cause of the loss.

During Pakistan Earthquake, so called MUSLIM man cut of the arm of a dead woman because she was wearing gold bangals. What's your point?
Just because wrong happens we're suppose to sit down with popcorn and late it happen. Isn't it our duty as human beings to stop wrong no matter how little it is?
Qatar may have donated this amount, i have worked with some Qatari aid Organisations and have enough experience to tell black from white. US has more money than they can look after, They don't need anyone else's money. Response to New Orleans was bad because racial issues.

What kind of peanut butter jelly **** is this?

There are good and bad people everywhere. You had two bad experiences and started to question your nationality, which is completely irrelevant to what you experienced.

All I can say is Lolz, and that you must be a young kid.

Over the years i have felt people in Pakistan dont consider Kashmir to be part of their country.

We can't do anything for your feelings. But that isn't the case.

you dont have to generalize, look at PDF and you'll realize most Pakistanis consider Kashmiris as brothers.
Besides, to your point, I also wish to say put aside the religion/faith(that goes for every one). Every one needs to live a moral and ethical life. But that will happen in a ideal world not in practice as we have many characters and each exhibit both +ve and -ve attributes based on situation and time and meaning

Back
Top Bottom