What's new

What is one thing you want to change about Pakistan ?

I want the corrupt politicians to be straped naked and spanked by the army, of course , they should later be kicked out of the country or serve suitable jail sentences depending on the level of corruption they have caused.
Ahem , now for the real thing , what i want is that the youth should be given a chance to run the country. There are a lot of sincere patriots in our country who wants to bring a positive change to Pakistan however, they are unable to do so because of the unhealthy and corrupt environment set by our politicians, no one can do anything without getting their hands dirty.
If a new person with a healthy mind enters politics they would immediately get booted or controlled by other well-known politicians. The scenario is overly disgusting. Because of these 60 year olds with their rusty brains, the large flow of talent of our youth remains unexploited for the betterment of our society.

No more corruption, or at least very min level (seeing as it can never be completely gone).

Seperate religion from politics, its a bad combination because people are too emotional when it comes to religious beliefs.
Religion should be ones personal affair and not the governments.
Sadly not many here will agree with me.

They can be separated, they sure will be separated
It's just a matter of time
No they won't be never were and never will be those who think that can happen there knowledge about Islam is worse than that of Abu Juhal and Abu Lahab. This attempt has failed every where and will keep failing every time till day of judgement

Separation of Religion from state/politics it's one's personal matter and should stay that way.

As Quaid-e-Azam said:

Religion should not be allowed to come into Politics….Religion is merely a matter between man and God. - Address to the Central Legislative Assembly, 7 February 1935

Back
Top Bottom