What's new

What is ISIS saying about Farsi Rocket System?

lets be honest- support ISIS or not-

The weapons Mehdi army displayed in the video above are all fake- i mean even they look fake- wtf???-

Yea, they just put words in your mouth with slander and lies. That is why Erdogan said Shia are worse than Gullenist :lol:

I wasn't speaking of Shia but rather a wide variety of people, many of them Indians. :D

What the hell Mahdi Army has to do with being Farsi? What the **** does it even mean? I'm seeing Farsi this, Farsi that more than few times since I got back. Mahdi Army is formed of Iraqi Arabs. There is no Persian there. Shiite ideology is also based on Islamic ideology which is Arabic. You'll find no real Iranian nationalist who supports Islamic religion. So enough with your bullshit.

I don't know what the **** the OP is trying to say. Religion is nothing but a tool to control the masses. During the Safavid era in order for the Safavids to control the influence of Ottomans they made Shiite sect as primary religion of the country. Since Ottomans were mostly Sunnis.

Anyways, don't insult us Iranians by relating this savage ideology to us. We (the People of Iran) don't want anything to do with this ideology. But when savages start killing people solely based on their religion it makes my blood boil. Now be it Shiites, Sunnis, whatever the ****. So start using your brain, these mofos are a threat to entire humanity, just because Turkey is mostly Sunni doesn't prevent them from attacking Turkey. They're at war with Al-Nusra, basically their brothers-in-arms and they just took tens of Turks as hostages, you speaking of them enthusiastically shows the degree of your support for these terrorists, so don't try to play dumb with me.

What the hell Mahdi Army has to do with being Farsi? What the **** does it even mean? I'm seeing Farsi this, Farsi that more than few times since I got back. Mahdi Army is formed of Iraqi Arabs. There is no Persian there. Shiite ideology is also based on Islamic ideology which is Arabic. You'll find no real Iranian nationalist who supports Islamic religion. So enough with your bullshit.

I don't know what the **** the OP is trying to say. Religion is nothing but a tool to control the masses. During the Safavid era in order for the Safavids to control the influence of Ottomans they made Shiite sect as primary religion of the country. Since Ottomans were mostly Sunnis.

Anyways, don't insult us Iranians by relating this savage ideology to us. We (the People of Iran) don't want anything to do with this ideology. But when savages start killing people solely based on their religion it makes my blood boil. Now be it Shiites, Sunnis, whatever the ****. So start using your brain, these mofos are a threat to entire humanity, just because Turkey is mostly Sunni doesn't prevent them from attacking Turkey. They're at war with Al-Nusra, basically their brothers-in-arms and they just took tens of Turks as hostages, you speaking of them enthusiastically shows the degree of your support for these terrorists, so don't try to play dumb with me.

I'm sorry, but your thesis doesn't cut it. Islam wasn't here to control the masses. Islam came to inform the people and the world of the Creator of the Universe.

Let's agree to disagree. No religion is special.

No we aren't going to agree to disagree my friend. :)

I've looked at plenty of atheist arguments and they don't fit into reality. The masses were under control in Arabia. Prophet Muhammad(SAW) didn't gain power or prestige as non religious claim. He went through a very difficult journey, the vast majority of his life was spent in worship and teaching.

Don't confuse man made religions for the truth. There are many religions, however, only monotheism is right. People deny God even when they have information available at their hands. Researching and reading extensively will help people understand faith. You should always look into reliable in depth Islamic sources which I can provide for you for answers. Even if you choose to remain atheist, information can connect pieces of the puzzle.

It's not ISIS people are cheering for, it's the fact that even a terrorist group like ISIS is making fun of Iranian equipment.

Iranian equipment does work. It's not that difficult to produce these rocket launchers to fire barrages.

I think ISIS has 2 million fighters.
That would make them one of the largest military forces in the world. If you were correct, they would have overrun all of Iraq and Syria by now.

They're a few ten thousand, at most.

Iranian equipment does work. It's not that difficult to produce these rocket launchers to fire barrages.
Of course it works, I'm just pointing out what everyone is laughing about.

toonvectors-50330-940.jpg

Back
Top Bottom