What's new

What is in Khaleda Zia’s Vision 2030?

As like other young people in BD, I got no interest in politics neither in AL nor in BNP. You can accuse AL for many reasons specially for the lack of Good governance. But AL showed the guts in infrastructure development,special economics zone establishment,resolution of sea and land disputes with both MM and India,IT,Food security and obviously in defense sector development. Yet I see a very mere chance for AL in the upcoming national election though AL is "Monder Valo".

Tell me which developing country "Politicians" are not corrupt? You will find them in developed countries too.

I read this recently-edited post about your father's experience. It was quite insightful. Should have left it that way for others to see and learn.

An an educated drunkard (with proven rap sheet) and looter of billions, Sajeeb Wajed Joy is worse choice than a less educated and small scale "alleged" thief Tareq. Now awami chapa may use high pitch propaganda but that is what people of Bangladesh realized in last 10 years.

political parties having a vision is not a trademarked property of awami league. Although, awami khet (uneducated and un-clutured) type like to think that way. Having a vision is an universal norm.

here is the irony for you and rest of awami cheerleaders. "Khamba" or electric pole Tareq friend produced even before adequate electricity generation, each one of those were used when power generation and distribution were increased. So awami cheerleaders should pay regular slam to Tareq for his contribution. Besides, Each Khamba had value and money was not looted.

in comparison, here are some of Sajeeb wajed Joy and Awami League looting.

Sajeeb Wazed Joy ( son of Sheikh Hasina ) took $ 5 million bribes from CHEVRON !

Where has all the electricity gone?

M. A. Taslim

In order to make the rental plants sufficiently lucrative to the private players, the government had to provide sovereign guarantees regarding prices at which fuel oil would be supplied to the plant operators, and electricity would be purchased by the government. Since very large gaps have emerged between the guaranteed prices and the prices paid or received by the government, the rental plants have to be provided with enormous amounts in subsidies. It is estimated that during the current fiscal year subsidy payments to the rental power plants might exceed Tk320 billion, i.e. about one-third of the total tax revenue of the government.

This enormous subsidy requirement has put the government finances in a quandary, which has been further intensified by the drying up of expected foreign funds due to difficulties on the foreign policy front. The government was forced to take the unprecedented step to shift part of the current subsidy to the next budget. This may open up a new door to further mismanagement of the economy.

http://print.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/old/more.php?news_id=125664&date=2012-04-05
An Universal norm that the mighty BNP was 10 years late to adapt...just like promising 3g internet when the country is planning to move to 4g...Can't wait for madam eyebrows to promise connectivity to the submarine cable....or promise dial-up internet for every home. Face the reality your party is as obsolete as a CRT TV.

প্রতিমন্ত্রী পলকের পোষ্ট নিয়ে ফেসবুকজুড়ে হাস্যরস
State Minister of ICT Pulak,s
post on Facebook commenting on 3G made him a laughing stock.
  • May 11, 2017
162047Palak.gif

অ্যানালাইসিস বিডি. Analysis BD.

বিএনপি চেয়ারপার্সন বেগম খালেদা জিয়ার ‘ভিশন-২০৩০’র একটি পয়েন্টের উপর মন্তব্য করে আইসিটি প্রতিমন্ত্রী জুনায়েদ আহমেদ পলকের একটি পোষ্ট নিয়ে পুরো ফেসবুক জুড়ে ব্যাপক হাস্যরসের সৃষ্টি হয়েছে।

রুপকল্পটিতে বর্ণিত ‘3G সম্বয় ঘটানো হবে’ সম্পর্কিত একটি পয়েন্টের উপর তীর্যক মন্তব্য করে জুনায়েদ আহমেদ পলক তার ভেরিফায়েড ফেসবুক পেজে পোষ্ট করেছেন-

“খালেদা জিয়া নাকি ২০৩০ সালের মধ্যে দেশে 3G আনবে?
আগামী কয়েক মাসের মধ্যে দেশে 4G আসছে।”

তার এই পোষ্ট নিয়ে ফেসবুকজুড়ে শুরু হয়েছে হাস্যরস। কারন খালেদা জিয়া 3G এর দ্বারা মুলত সুশাসনের তিনটি দিকের কথা বুঝিয়েছেন। কিন্তু প্রতিমন্ত্রী পলক সেটাকে ইন্টারনেট সেবা 3G এর কথা বুঝেছেন।

‘ভিশন-২০৩০’ এর ১০ নং পয়েন্টে বলা হয়েছে- “বিএনপি মুক্তিযুদ্ধের মূলমন্ত্র “বাংলাদেশের জনগণের জন্য সাম্য, মানবিক মর্যাদা ও সামাজিক ন্যায়বিচার প্রতিষ্ঠা করার কাক্সিক্ষত লক্ষ্যে জাতিকে পৌঁছাতে দৃঢ়-প্রতিজ্ঞ। এজন্য সুনীতি, সুশাসন এবং সু-সরকারের (3g) সমন্বয় ঘটাবে বিএনপি।”

অর্থাৎ এখানে 3G এর দ্বারা GOOD POLICY(সুনীতি), GOOD GOVERNANCE(সুশাসন) ও GOOD GOVERNMENT(সু-সরকার) এর সংক্ষিপ্ত রুপকে বোঝানো হয়েছে।

তবে ‘ভিশন-২০৩০’তে অন্য যায়গায় ইন্টারনেট সেবা 4G এর কথাও বলা হয়েছে। রুপকল্পটির ৮৪ নং পয়েন্টে বলা হয়েছে- “মোবাইল কোম্পানীগুলোর মাধ্যমে সারা দেশে বিশেষ করে মফঃস্বলে উচ্চ গতির 4G কভারেজ নিশ্চিত করা হবে। বিশ্বের সঙ্গে তাল মিলিয়ে ভবিষ্যতে 4G বা তার চেয়ে উচ্চ গতির ইন্টারনেট কভারেজ নিশ্চিত করা হবে।”

Capture-6.png

এদিকে জুনায়েদ আহমেদ পলকের এই পোষ্টের কারনে পুরো ফেসবুকজুড়ে সমালোচিত হচ্ছেন তিনি। তার নিজের পোষ্টেই খন্দকার জেড রহমান নামে একজন মন্তব্য করেছেন-

‘নির্লজ্জ বিরোধিতা ভাল না জনাব, আপনি জে 3g নিয়ে বিদ্রোপ করতেছেন, এই 3gসেই 3g না! আপনি না জেনে করছেন নাকি জেনে বুঝে জ্ঞানপাপীদের মত সমালোচনা করছেন! আপনাকে অনেক সম্মান করি জেন্ট্লম্যান হিসাবে, অপ্রত্যশিত কোন কিছু আশা করিনা!’

সাঈদ আলী নামে একজন মন্তব্য করেছেন- ‘মন্ত্রী সাহেব একটা পোস্ট দিয়ে অন্য পোস্ট দেবার চিন্তায় মগ্ন হয়ে যান। সেজন্য কমেন্টগুলা আর দেখেন না। যদি একবার দেখতেন তবে আমি শিউর আগামী চুইদ্দ বছরেও তিনি আর নতুন পোস্ট দিত না। মানুষ যে আপনাদের মুখের সাজানো বুলি আর বিশ্বাস করে না সেটা একটু বুঝার চেষ্টা করুন মশাই। ১ টাকার চেয়েও কমে গিগাবাইট কিনে ২০০ থেকে ৩০০ দরে বিক্রি হয় সেটা একটু দেখেন না মশাই। শুধু শুধু সেল্পী তুলে কি আর দেশ চালানো যায়! অন্যের কথায় কান না দিয়া নিজের ভুল শুধরালে ভালো হয়। লোকে তালিয়া দিবে। নয়তো কমেন্ট বক্সে চোখ বুলান কেমন ***(প্রকাশযোগ্য নয়) খাইতাছেন বুঝে যাবেন।’

শাখাওয়াত হোসেন নামে একজন মন্তব্য করেছেন- ‘পলক সাহেব, খালেদার কথা বাদ দেন, আপনি আগে ঠিকমত ২G ঠিক করেন। তারপর না হয় 4G’র গল্প শোনায়েন।’

Captureddss.png

এদিকে অনেকে হাস্যরস করে অনেক ধরণের পোষ্টও দিচ্ছেন। রাশেদ খান নামে একজন ফেসবুকে পোষ্ট করেছেন- ‘মন্ত্রী জুনায়েদ আহম্মেদ পলক সাহেব, বেগম জিয়ার ভিশন-২০৩০ ঘোষনা দেয়ার সাথে সাথেই ফেসবুকে তাচ্ছিল্য করে স্ট্যাটাস দিয়েছেন।
– দেশে যেখানে কয়েক মাসের মধ্যেই 4জি আসতেছে, সেখানে বেগম জিয়া ঘোষনা দিলেন ২০৩০ সালের মধ্যে 3জি চালু করবেন!
আমি শিউর পলক সাহেব, ওবায়দুল কাদের’রা বেগম জিয়ার এই ভাষণ ঠিক করে শুনেন নাই। বা উনাদের জ্ঞানের সীমাবদ্ধতা আছে বলেই উনারা বেগম জিয়ার ভাষন বুঝতে পারেন নাই। বেগম জিয়া বলেছেন ২০৩০ সালের মধ্যে দেশ থ্রিজি’র দেশ হবে। এই থ্রি জি মানে- সুনীতি, সুশাসন এবং সু-সরকার। কিন্তু পড়াশোনা শেষ না করেই, রাস্তায় পিকেটিং করে মন্ত্রী হয়ে যাওয়া উনারা, এই 3G কে ধরে নিয়েছেন ইন্টারনেট সেবার থ্রিজি! হায়রে বেকুবের দল। ওদের কে বুঝাবে… কম জানা কোন অপরাধ নয়; কিন্তু না জেনেও জ্ঞানীর ভাব ধরা মূখর্তার বহিঃপ্রকাশ মাত্র।’

My only comment: Iqra

But AL has been already doing that. Not sure if it will ever be possible to clamp down on corruption in Bangladesh by any party.
i would be lying if i denied the economic and miitary development under Al the past 8 years. i would be happy to have al in power the next term as long as they dont compromise bd national interests for our western neighbour and promote alien culture in bd

BNP supporters has been spouting the same shit for last 10 years. I did not forget the corruption during BNPs time. I'm not naive. AL and BNP both did corruption and looting. Difference is that I can see with my eyes all development that AL has done in terms of energy, infrastructure and defence. I also did not forget the amount of militancy during BNPs time. I believe what I see.

An Universal norm that the mighty BNP was 10 years late to adapt...just like promising 3g internet when the country is planning to move to 4g...Can't wait for madam eyebrows to promise connectivity to the submarine cable....or promise dial-up internet for every home. Face the reality your party is as obsolete as a CRT TV.

During last tenure of BNP, Khaleda Zia refused to join the SEA ME WE 3 submarine cable consortium because she thought all information will be "smuggled". I am not even kidding

Between Tareque Zia and Sajeeb Wazed who is more educated and qualified to lead the country ?

That is what should drive vision 2030.....and what we really need to know.....

Is this a serious question... Tareq was even expelled from school, university education is beyond his capability. He can hardly complete a full sentence in English.

Anyways "Rainbow nation" made me chuckle... I dont think Madam knows what that means. Her Jamaati associates who killed xulhaz mannan should have warned her.

Vision 2030 :lol:

They have one vision...win an election somehow and then have Khamba Tareq back in Bangladesh - she'll hand over power to him halfway through the term.

That's their vision...bring back tareq so that when Madam I failed 10th grade drops dead...the party of opportunists doesn't fall apart into a 100 pieces.
My god sir! That roast is on fire.

I'm not a Khaleda Zika supporter but some of those things on the manifesto, such as restricting power of the head of state and non-partisan state institutions, I WOULD like to see implemented. However I doubt the BNP would do such a thing if they are in power, it's just a game of switcharoo between two sides of the same coin.

As usual awami khet acting as awami propaganda echo chamber. KZ talked about 3G of good governance but that went over the awami head. That is how much you are worth. Since mirror is not worth for you, look at your face in street water.

During last tenure of BNP, Khaleda Zia refused to join the SEA ME WE 3 submarine cable consortium because she thought all information will be "smuggled". I am not even kidding

show the proof - "Khaleda Zia refused to join the SEA ME WE 3 submarine cable consortium because she thought all information will be "smuggled".

It was BNP which connected to the SEA ME WE 4 BUT awami league "smuggled" that bandwidth to india.

What else awami league done in the name of "digital Bangladesh"? Channeled internet connection from Bangladesh through indian terrestrial network.Today most internet users connects through indian backbone instead of own submarine cable. Everything done by Bangladeshi business and users are monitored by india.

When awami league raised a generation with leaking exam question, cheating and looting as example, no better intelligence can be expected from people like you.

Last edited:
Real vision for Khaleda 2030...
-Ensure imports from all major cosmetic companies
-Make sure Botox can be done in Bangladesh
-Hair transplant facility a must
-Change the uniform of Defense forces and ensure Dandy dying gets the contract
-More and More and More Khambas
-Establish a legitimate bank so that no one complains about hawa bhaban
-Have a mollah army security service . After all these moulabi and moulanas need proper job or they will kill more infidels.

Real vision for Khaleda 2030...
-Ensure imports from all major cosmetic companies
-Make sure Botox can be done in Bangladesh
-Hair transplant facility a must
-Change the uniform of Defense forces and ensure Dandy dying gets the contract
-More and More and More Khambas
-Establish a legitimate bank so that no one complains about hawa bhaban
-Have a mollah army security service . After all these moulabi and moulanas need proper job or they will kill more infidels.

we get it, this is awami league Vision 2030.

show the proof - "Khaleda Zia refused to join the SEA ME WE 3 submarine cable consortium because she thought all information will be "smuggled".

It was BNP which connected to the SEA ME WE 4 BUT awami league "smuggled" that bandwidth to india.

What else awami league done in the name of "digital Bangladesh"? Channeled internet connection from Bangladesh through indian terrestrial network.Today most internet users connects through indian backbone instead of own submarine cable. Every thing by Bangladeshi business and users are monitored by india.

When awami league raised a generation with leaking exam question, cheating and looting as example, no better intelligence can be expected from people like you.

Show you the proof of what... I guess you have not experienced the early 90's and than the early 2000's. While IT cities were being established in India, we were struggling with our dial up connections at home... lol.. whom are u kidding?

And the bandwidth that BD exports are not free, they get money for it. That is only exported because we cannot utilise even 50% of it thanks to BNP policies which killed the IT potential of Bangladesh.

idIOT

Show you the proof of what... I guess you have not experienced the early 90's and than the early 2000's. While IT cities were being established in India, we were struggling with our dial up connections at home... lol.. whom are u kidding?

And the bandwidth that BD exports are not free, they get money for it. That is only exported because we cannot utilise even 50% of it thanks to BNP policies which killed the IT potential of Bangladesh.

idIOT

You awami echo chambers claiming "Khaleda Zia refused to join the SEA ME WE 3 submarine cable consortium because she thought all information will be "smuggled".

now show the proof of your claim. Acting as ape and shaking head like indians are not proof.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom