What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

Sending people to online forums.:police:

We know who are helldamn worried about BD in online forums. In every thread we see Indians to teach us, but we do not need that. Indians are paranoid of future BD that will hate India more and more though Indians are responsible for that. How many BD members go to Indian section to preach them?

We know who are helldamn worried about BD in online forums. In every thread we see Indians to teach us, but we do not need that. Indians are paranoid of future BD that will hate India more and more though Indians are responsible for that. How many BD members go to Indian section to preach them?

Yes absolutely and completely, 100% correct bro.:tup:

Hey, the only victim of hatred is the one who hates. If you hate anyone, you are suffering. Indians dont hate BD or any country. Hence Indians will always live in peace and happiness.

Shall i listen to Nirvana instead... Haha ... where did u guys get these words from.. amazing..lol...

Don't give Kurt Cobain a bad name, he didn die for this lame joke :tdown: you can listen to your domestic naka maka stuffs though.

BD doesn't have any patriot politician? What the hell of an arguemen is that. By that logic India also doesn't have any politician (because they are all corrupt). Congress party has adopted Sheikh Hasina's party and Bangladesh and wasting precious taxpayer's money on charity towards Bangladesh. If India had patriot politicians they would not have done so much of charity towards Bangladesh. National interest should come first and Congress party should keep its friendship with AL behind becuase Hasina is taking undue advantage of that friendship and taking easy money from India for Bangladesh.

what charity has india done for Bangladesh so far !!!!!!!!

india specially west bengal should be grateful to Bangladesh as they got a big market for their business !!

but situation will change soon as we will look towards myanmer soon and india will loose all their market in Bangladesh .

China is beside us to assist our development.

we dont need india.............

what charity has india done for Bangladesh so far !!!!!!!!

india specially west bengal should be grateful to Bangladesh as they got a big market for their business !!

but situation will change soon as we will look towards myanmer soon and india will loose all their market in Bangladesh .

China is beside us to assist our development.

we dont need india

why doesn't BD government understand that?

I am shaking and quivering!!

Indian media is cheap, period.

The arrest of various hujis (extremist outfits) in Bangladesh was mostly done with Indian help. So, in a way, under the Awami League administration, India pretty much runs the ACTUAL security of Bangladesh. India is quite influential in the country, especially under the Awami League.

There are issues such as unfair trading. Indian and Thai goods flood the entire markets. Even shampoos, honey and soaps come from India! Very simple goods. However, Bangladeshi goods don't get much attention in the Indian market due to barriers.

So the Hujis get caught because of India's help?

In other words, you mean they should not?
and that you want the same situation as in today's Pakistan where these terrorist organisations kill Pakistanis themselves?

if you don't like Indian goods, don't buy them. If there is no demand, supply will die out. If you buy Indian goods, then don't complain.

Produce good products and India will just lap it up.

You are aware how much we like China, but their cheap products just flood our market and footpath!!

The Chinese goods being cheap are also shoddy. And because they are cheap, Indians are getting a taste of what was the US' luxury so far - waste economy!

You'd crack your knee if they shake too much though you can try shaking your waist.

Not to worry, I believe Bangladesh has fabulous hospitals better than India's.

There are many things I can shake. But thank you for the offer of help!

Hopefully, your thanking chum Skies is also reading this!

I understand Skies and others anguish over India.

Here is what I wrote elsewhere.

It explains the anguish.

There is good reasons for Bangladeshis to be irked in having India in the neighbourhood.

There is a justifiable vibrancy in Bangladesh since they have acquired a new identity after 1971 and there is a feeling of justifiable pride. They want to translate this pride into action and be counted. This is natural and it should be appreciated.

It is also natural for anyone to compare with others. This is more so accentuated since the history of India and Bangladesh was a common one before 1947 and all were equal in opportunity.

However, owing to a late entry into the independent status i.e. 1971, they find it annoying that while Indians are no way superior to them when compared with the situation pre 1947, yet they find themselves unable to keep pace with India. It is natural this leads to frustrations.

Hence, as is also usual, one tends to seek scapegoats for their own infirmities and so they find one.

Had Nepal been Bangladesh's neighbour they would have no problem of recounting their pluses and minuses. Likewise, even though Myanmar is a much larger country than Bangladesh flush with minerals, oil and timber, they do not have any issues with them since Myanmar has not really progressed to grip Bangaldeshis with a negative equation with Myanmar.

To be frank, I am not unduly disturbed when there is an overdrive against India by the Bangladeshis.

I understand the psyche that prompts it.

For instance, Zabanya who normally posts very balanced post has blamed India for the arrest of Hujis who Zabanya himself/ herself states are terrorist organisation/extremists.

Her anger is so great that she blames India for the good done by Bangaldesh itself in ridding the terrorists and she feels that India controls BD because of this!!

In other words, Zabanya wants terrorists to proliferate.

Nothing wrong.

However, see what these religious fundamentalists are doing to Pakistan! They are ripping the innards of Pakistan. In other words, they are attempting to dismember their own country. Do you think that the common Pakistani is enjoying this daily bombing where they don't even know that they will return home at night safely?

Now, if you want Hujis to proliferate, the choice is yours.

But don't cut your nose to spite your face and put everything on India. And even the good that your own Govt is doing in keeping the religious fundamentalists from replicating Pakistan's misery in Bangladesh, you, because of your grudge against India wish the Hujis were not caught and blame it on India for imaginatively believing that it is India who is assisting your govt to nab these misguided miscreants.

Let me be frank, we have enough of our own problems to go fishing in troubled waters.

Back
Top Bottom