What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

Weeklyblitz is actually funded by Israel,and the man in question is Salahuddin Shoaib Chowdhury.He was trying to go to Israel to receive some award.Going to Israel is against the constitution of BD.

Weeklyblitz.net : Internet Edition

Yeah?? But isnt it the Indian Government which should be doing that sort of stuff covertly?? RAW and foreign affairs? Well anything can happen.

One more thing, I read in a local daily in the mid east that some Businessmen from GCC joined together and Approached the Governments to stop hiring workers from BD and they even set up a Website for it!

BD is in the forefront in exporting manpower. Recruiter from other countries had to resort to other method to counter BD. I dont think BD has too much to worry about... as long as there were demands of manpower on those countries..

Weeklyblitz is actually funded by Israel,and the man in question is Salahuddin Shoaib Chowdhury.He was trying to go to Israel to receive some award.Going to Israel is against the constitution of BD.

MOSSAD is too much to handle for any country, even USA! Wonder How BD trying to cope with them! Why cant the owner be jailed or something for permanent?

Yeah I see a Rabbi contributing to it! and the tagline- the only newpaper fearing none but GOD! hahahah, man and it looks cheap. Does it have any fans in BD?? I say you guys should let the people know indepth about this paper!

Israeli Attacks in Gaza and the Arab Demagogy
Dr. Sami Alrabaa

Once again some of us Arabs are as usual in a big mess. The Islamist extremist group Hamas, which came to power 2006 through an un-Islamic political process, namely democratic election, has since hijacked Gaza, established its rocket factories in residential areas, in bunkers under mosques, schools and hospitals. Over the past three years, the Hamas jihadis and their affiliates have frequently targeted their Kassam rockets at residential areas in Israel. Even during the ceasefire brokered by Egypt in 2008, Hamas shot their rockets at Israel. On top of all these, Hamas, like the PLO before the Oslo Accords, rejects the existence of Israel, a UN member state. Its ultimate aim is liberating all Palestine, which include Israel, by wiping out the Jewish state from the world map and possibly by genocidal massacre or deportation of all Jewish people. The “struggle” of Hamas is backed by Islamists across the globe, by state-controlled media of the Arab world, and by one-eyed anti-war campaigners in the West. Ban Ki-Moon, the Secretary General of the UN, has condemned the latest Israeli military operations in Gaza as “disproportionate”.

Israeli Attacks in Gaza and the Arab Demagogy
Dr. Sami Alrabaa

Once again some of us Arabs are as usual in a big mess. The Islamist extremist group Hamas, which came to power 2006 through an un-Islamic political process, namely democratic election, has since hijacked Gaza, established its rocket factories in residential areas, in bunkers under mosques, schools and hospitals. Over the past three years, the Hamas jihadis and their affiliates have frequently targeted their Kassam rockets at residential areas in Israel. Even during the ceasefire brokered by Egypt in 2008, Hamas shot their rockets at Israel. On top of all these, Hamas, like the PLO before the Oslo Accords, rejects the existence of Israel, a UN member state. Its ultimate aim is liberating all Palestine, which include Israel, by wiping out the Jewish state from the world map and possibly by genocidal massacre or deportation of all Jewish people. The “struggle” of Hamas is backed by Islamists across the globe, by state-controlled media of the Arab world, and by one-eyed anti-war campaigners in the West. Ban Ki-Moon, the Secretary General of the UN, has condemned the latest Israeli military operations in Gaza as “disproportionate”.
Man Mossad is written Boldly all Over this article!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I just got that from weekly blitz..
Yes he is pro israeli

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I just got that from weekly blitz..
Yes he is pro israeli
I am Pro Israel, But It doesnt stop me from Accusing Israel of Genocide. India is Pro Israel, but it doesnt stop them from Being Pro Palestine. India has condemned the violence unleashed by Israel. No true Journalist, showing faith to his profession can show such partiality to an article unless he is bought over by the MOSSAD. Yup I agree Mossad is there in BD!

Mossad did try to enter in Bangladesh,they are trying to pop up Islamic extremists themselves to undermine the Muslims.

Dubai, Oct 8 (IANS) A terrorist cell busted in Yemen last month after a suicide attack on the US embassy there had links with an Israeli intelligence agency, the state-run Saba news agency reported.The report, quoting an unnamed source, said investigations and data retrieved from a computer seized from the cell, showed there was correspondence between the Islamic Jihad group’s deputy leader Bassam Abdullah Fadhel Al-Haidari and an Israeli intelligence agency Question naturally arises, was it for the first time that Mossad had propped up 'Islamic terrorist' groups ? 'The Week', a leading newsmagazine in the subcontinent had done a special story way back in 2000 (Aborted Mission: Investigation: Did Mossad attempt to infiltrate Islamic radical outfits in south Asia? by Subir Bhaumik, February 6, 2000, http://www.the-week.com/20feb06/events2.htm) showing how the Indian intelligence agencies had nabbed a group of Islamic radicals in Kolkatta airport for their 'suspicious' looking activities and discovered to their dismay that this group was going to Dhaka on a special mission at the behest of Israel.

On January 12 Indian intelligence officials in Calcutta detained 11 foreign nationals for interrogation before they were to board a Dhaka-bound Bangladesh Biman flight. They were detained on the suspicion of being hijackers.“But we realised that they were tabliqis (Islamic preachers), so we let them go,” said an intelligence official. They had planned to attend an Islamic convention near Dhaka, but Bangladesh refused them visa. Later, seemingly under Israeli pressure, India allowed them to fly to Tel Aviv.

Rock The Truth: Unwelcome Mossad

Looks like they did not have proper contact with RAW in this regard,otherwise those people would have been able to infiltrate BD.
Seems like Israel and India have different tactics.

I am Pro Israel, But It doesnt stop me from Accusing Israel of Genocide. India is Pro Israel, but it doesnt stop them from Being Pro Palestine. India has condemned the violence unleashed by Israel. No true Journalist, showing faith to his profession can show such partiality to an article unless he is bought over by the MOSSAD. Yup I agree Mossad is there in BD!

Probably they are also opened a political party in BD.Mr.Munshi would be able to give better light on it.

In this open society and integrated world, it became much easier for intellegence aggencies to recruite people from all different background.. Media is their number one arsenal..

In this open society and integrated world, it became much easier for intellegence aggencies to recruite people from all different background.. Media is their number one arsenal..
Yes Globalisation has helped espionage in a lot of ways! But RAW is not that great in espionage. You know many RAW members have defected to the US right under their noses? can i believe it? pathetic!

Now tell me, How is RAW in BD?? I mean any links to any activities?

RAW is not an issue in Bangladesh.. But indian propaganda are..
I hate that...
When I needed any substantiated information, I only try to find that in "The Hindu"... Thats the only newspaper in India which maintains highest standard of journalism.. Other than that :hitwall::hitwall:

Being a Muslim, you should be ashamed of calling yourself a pro-Israel...!!!
if India spits upon the Muslims would you do the same thing(Na-u-zubillah)??
well, it did in the past and carrying on...

Raw Involvement

Besides pressurizing Bangladesh through political and economic measures including water blockade RAW has been instigating and promoting separatist movements to completely destabilize and disintegrate the country. RAW has been providing training and arms to various separatist movements to create anarchy in Bangladesh. One such organisation is named Shanti Bahini. It is fighting for creating an independent state named Jhumland in Chittagong Hill Tracts region.

Read the full story here
Home / Headlines / RAW and Bangladesh :: Final :: - Media Monitors Network (MMN)

Raw in Bangladesh
https://www.vedamsbooks.com/no44135.htm

Reported on Global Politician
Global Politician - Indian Intelligence Involvement In Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh

Indian intelligence outfit Research & Analysis Wing(RAW) is deeply involved in the problem of Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh.Some admissions:

1.The Chakma guerrillas had closely assisted RAW operatives. They were assisted during and after the liberation war of Bangladesh. The Chakmas, after the change of govt in 1975, contacted the RAW. The Chakmas offered to infiltrate among the Mizo rebels and pass on information to the Indian govt in lieu of assylum. This offer was accepted (Inside RAW : The Story of India's Secret Service, Asoka Raina, Vikas Publishers, New Delhi, 1981, pp.86-87).

2.In 1975, the RAW was instructed to assist the Chakma rebels with arms, supplies , bases and training. Training was conducted in the border camps in Tripura but specialized training was imparted at Chakrata near Dehra Doon. Shantu Larma's Shanti Bahini members were flown to Chakrata and then sent back to Tripura to infiltrate into Chittagong Hill Tracts. A RAW office and its operatives at Agartala monitored the progress of the trainees. In 1976, the Shanti Bahini launched its first attack on the Bangladesh force. A new insurgency had been born and India's secret war in the hills of Bangladesh had begun (South Asia's Fractured Frontier, Binalaksmi Nepram, Mittal Publishers, New Delhi, 2002, pp-153).

3.The RAW was involved in training rebels of Chakma tribes and Shanti Bahini to carry out subversive activities in Bangladesh (RAW's role in Furthering India's Foreign Policy, The New Nation, Dhaka, 31 August 1994).

4.The Indian intelligence had collaborated the armed rebels of Chittagong Hill Tracts to destabilise the region ( Indo-Bangladesh Relation, Motiur Rahman, daily Prothom Alo, Dhaka,10 December 2002).

Back
Top Bottom