What's new

What Indians think about Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnan1479

New Recruit

Reaction score
I was recently mailed a video where a little indian girl was cursing Pakistan like hell at a hindu extremist rally. I couldn't find it on youtube (i had deleted the vid sent to me as i was having problems uploading it). It was pretty insane. If someone finds it, do post a link.

Last edited:
I have seen that Video ....

Whats we Called Ratta Fication :D

just tell me how many times he read out the same speech....to paste it on her mind

Here you go brother.

mV2Ld0Ia_yM[/media] - indian *****

I think this is what you might have been looking for, correct me if i am wrong...

sir! this post from a senior member???

i thought you at least had a simple understanding of the meaninglessness of posting a rhetoric by another run of the mill misguided despot...

(dont you have mullah's speaking on similar tones against india, "zionists" and america??? and its abolutely pointless if someone starts posting their videos of such zealots and despots and we start having discussions on them)

Plz sir... some maturity is expected...:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was recently mailed a video where a little indian girl was cursing Pakistan like hell at a hindu extremist rally. I couldn't find it on youtube (i had deleted the vid sent to me as i was having problems uploading it). It was pretty insane. If someone finds it, do post a link.

Adnan, Some non-state actor and fundamentalist come to India and kills (Tazir crime) hundreds of People What you think what should India think of such persons :sniper:

sir! this post from a senior member???

i thought you at least had a simple understanding of the meaninglessness of posting a rhetoric by another run of the mill misguided despot...

(dont you have mullah's speaking on similar tones against india, "zionists" and america??? and its abolutely pointless if someone starts posting their videos of such zealots and despots and we start having discussions on them)

Plz sir... some maturity is expected...:what:

Brother, it wasn't my desire to post it, however, another member requested for the link and i had that in my account so i pasted it, just to facilitate him, no offense.

i am with your opinion not against it.

Besides, The Title should have been "what AN Indian" rather "what Indians".
One Girl is NOT the voice of One Billion Indians, it our democracy and True freedom of speech.

I can tell you want most Indians think of Pakistan:

Pakistan is a weak state that is most often ruled by military. When the military is not in power, they think of great adventures with its neighbor, sometimes directly, sometimes indirectly. So, as far I am concerned, India should have a red alert and not waste time negotiating with civilian leadership as they dont have any power to make any decision.

Any sort of peaceful co-existence can only exist if army is in power. Already, KL bill have stocked the army enough, it is only a matter of time when army takes over, especially if US leaves.

Most Pakistanis have strategic assets ie good taliban fighting their wars for them and openly hostile all its neighbors and some bad taliban that wants to enforce the same principles of "good taliban" on Pakistan.

Pakistan has become a mecca of conspiracy theories. Sometimes, theories have linked the terrorists in Pakistan Kashmir to India ie. India is doing everything to itself! Strange as it might sound to anyone but a patriotic Pakistani.

Youknow, its kinda funny that when a teen indian girl talk craap about Pakistan its celebrated all over the forum.....but when some mature religious leaders in Pakistan openly talk craap about India nobody have eye to see it. Just pathetic i would say. Anyways, only idiots take the words of a tenager as a representation of 1.1 Billion people.

Good thing is we dont care what Indians say about us :D, let them say whatever they want because its not like its going to make a difference :).

No point of opening this thread what so ever.:angry:

Someone gave her an injection of testosterone it seems :lol:

Such an ignaromous. I can bet she cant even interpret what the word "Islam" and "Mullah" means...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom