What's new

What "if" there wasn't any Nuclear Weapons for Pakistan then what ?

Patriot786b2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I wanted to stress on a topic on particularly where would Pakistan stand if they never acquired Nuclear weapons to begin with ? FOR WEBSITE ADMINISTRATORS & MODS PLEASE ALLOW THE POST TO PUBLISH FOR PURE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT OF ANSWERS BENEFITS & OUTCOME ON TOPIC SHUKRIYA
Source

I wanted to stress on a topic on particularly where would Pakistan stand if they never acquired Nuclear weapons to begin with ? FOR WEBSITE ADMINISTRATORS & MODS PLEASE ALLOW THE POST TO PUBLISH FOR PURE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT OF ANSWERS BENEFITS & OUTCOME ON TOPIC SHUKRIYA
Source
View attachment 631763
upload_2020-5-12_12-5-29.gif

That is exactly the point - and no one would have objected to that ?!!?!?!
Thank allah for us having nuclear deterrent...
And this is the purpose of making this Video "What if" etc!!!

Unable to see the attacahment - error
2nd one is working - LoL
Same thing

You know just for conversation sake..
I had an argument with several African roomates who were much bigger & stronger physically than me..
I asked them how can you "bully me" when your whole african nation don't possess a stronger army or even nukes? Guess what no reply.
Which country and Why were they bullying you. Most of them are cowards, don’t go for larger size.

Which country and Why were they bullying you. Most of them are cowards, don’t go for larger size.
I was sharing a house on university campus and they were preventing me from using the Kitchen normally.
But no offence taken against them issue was diffused.
After that day everything was fine between us.
You mentioned the African gif anmation so I thought to raise a incident in my life with you.

The Rouge nation of India would have nuked us by now.

Pakistani Nukes are truely for Peace.
No, China will ensure parity.. China don't want the status in the region to be changed. Plus having nuke weapon used near our border is not something to be tolerated.

today modi was our PM and yogi was CM of punjab :lol:

The Rouge nation of India would have nuked us by now.

Pakistani Nukes are truely for Peace.
why they nuke ? we was another bangladesh today and there was no war .

Pakistan has interfered with American military success in regions such as Iraq and Afghanistan. The most poignant example being the live capture of Osama bin Laden >If no nukes, America would have invaded you guys. <

today modi was our PM and yogi was CM of punjab :lol:

why they nuke ? we was another bangladesh today and there was no war .
Probably Yogi would have liked to be CM of Sindh specially the urban part:D.

Source
Then there would have been two Bangladesh in subcontinent.:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom