What's new

What if there was no Kashmir dispute?

Citizens of the republic of iwishiwaswhitestan should be the last people talking about Pakistanis or what land they identify with. :lol:

Oh please thats crock of baloney !

if one was to watch an Indian movie you will see young girls wearing mini skirts and dating i take it thats indians way of saying we are not India.
Our culture is organic and changes with the times and is open. We influence the World and the World influences us. Once something is adopted by the masses and is no longer limited to the top 1%, it automatically joins culture. Young girls wear mini skirts just as much as a Salwar Kurta and just as much as Jeans.

Friend, we really dont need lectures at the very least on culture from a country whose ideal of culture is 7th century Arabia.

Last edited:
Contrarian is typical infeiorty complex bhangee. There is no cure for these midget bhanghees and their inferiorty complex. Punjabis and Sindhis Indians? Haha When the **** did these groups come from India in ancient times?

Citizens of the republic of iwishiwaswhitestan should be the last people talking about Pakistanis or what land they identify with. :lol:

Hey you know pashtuns were hindus once according to these retards? And now punjabis and sindhis come from India thousands of years ago. Who can forget claiming Mexicans as hindus lol

If Kashmir issue would not have been there, I feel Indo-Pak relations would have been on a better footing, and Pakistan would have been free of terrorism and prosperous, and certainly Bangladesh would not have been formed.
bangladesh might not be formed but east pakistan would have been burning like balochistan. or much worse..
how do you keep together a country(two wings separated by 1000s of km) without democracy (that involves power sharing)

Please quote me anyone in this forum,Who think Pakistanis are arabs?

Pakistani may not be Indians and infact never were,But they are also not arab

Punjabis and sindhi's are the historic people of IVC,Pashtuns are of afghanistan and Baloch i believe has some iranian roots.

You can never have rational discussion with hindutvadia bhangees. So i try my best to remind them of their heritage.

bangladesh might not be formed but east pakistan would have been burning like balochistan. or much worse..
how do you keep together a country(two wings separated by 1000s of km) without democracy (that involves power sharing)

Peace with India would have given West Pakistan the link to connect with East Pakistan, as boundaries would have mattered less. And I believe a friendly India would have had a positive effect on Pakistan that in turn would have prevented Pakistan from taking the path it has chosen and towards a more inclusive and tolerant society

Peace with India would have given West Pakistan the link to connect with East Pakistan, as boundaries would have mattered less. And I believe a friendly India would have had a positive effect on Pakistan that in turn would have prevented Pakistan from taking the path it has chosen and towards a more inclusive and tolerant society
well said

You can never have rational discussion with hindutvadia bhangees. So i try my best to remind them of their heritage.
Feeling better? Be happy.

I think Kashmir is just one of the manifestation of the mistrust the 2 countries have for each other. Had it not been Kashmir, it would have been something else.. We need to remember that the partition was an extremely bloody affair. Its those memories that keep the fire of mistrust and dislike burning..

I think the animosity was mostly caused by the violent partition, the death of over a million on both sides, religious riots on both sides etc. Kashmir was just the icing on an otherwise distasteful cake.

Btw, the term "Indian" is not new. Maps for a hundred years referred to the "Indian Ocean", Christopher Columbus went looking for India, the "West Indies" was so named to differentiate from the "East Indies", the "East India Company".....all well before the partition.

We may have been friends. (real ones)

I doubt any 'friendship', but both countries will do business with each other, obviously. Pakistan would secure it's borders with Afghanistan and play geo-politics over there more with a secure border to the east.

They are the people of IVC,they are not indians.India is relatively a new term

Ancient Greeks knew about India but Pakistan is a relatively new term.

Well Punjab and Sindh were merged with the rest of Bharat by foriegn invaders but most of time they were independent as IVC or under Raja Ranjit singh.

They might be hindustani once as they were the people of IVC once or under the Raja ranjeet singh once.Today they are pakistanis.

Why you refer conquest of Sindh as first Muslim conquest of India. :yes4:

I don't day dream and you should also wake up

Generally China and Pakistan are friendly nations just there is some territorial dispute if India just solves the issue no doubt great trade can flourish

Then they would have found some other thing to crib about.
In the end a country's whose sole identity was defined on being 'not India' had to develop a healthy hate for India to survive.

Why do you think so many Pakistani's have such an Arab colonized and obsessed mind..That so many think themselves as descendents of Arabs and identify with Arabs more than their own land..its because it was a way to remove their Indic past.

So net net..nothing much.
One senior Pakistani poster even stressed that Pakistan is not part of South Asia, but Central Asia!! :omghaha: It seems they want to be seen as Arab descendents or Caucasians, but NOT South Asians as it's below their dignity!

Is this due to an inferiority complex? :rolleyes1:

But seriously, it must be understood that it is not Pakistan but the extremist Mullahs and fundamentalists there who aim to establish a so called Muslim Caliphate in Asia and then expanding it to cover the whole world. India and neighboring Afghanistan would have been in the immediate line of fire.

Back
Top Bottom