What's new

What if the Iranian World United ? Greater Iran

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

What if the Iranian peoples united under a single country, creating a pan-ethnic Greater Iran? The Iranian peoples encompass far more than the Persians, and are spread out over many countries in South/West Asia.
Although this scenario doesn't have quite the same notoriety as some other irredentist movements, it's still an incredibly interesting one to say the least.

What if the Iranian peoples united under a single country, creating a pan-ethnic Greater Iran? The Iranian peoples encompass far more than the Persians, and are spread out over many countries in South/West Asia.
Although this scenario doesn't have quite the same notoriety as some other irredentist movements, it's still an incredibly interesting one to say the least.

i do not think we can be come this big at this point in time but unity will as always come with a lot of benefits.

Save you own sistain balochistan rather then wondering about other peoples countries...

What do you think of an Iran-Afghanistan-Pakistan confederation?

In sha Allah. I am sure of it as it is mentioned in Sahih Hadith that the army of Khorasaan will come to support the Mahdi.

This video has many factual errors, namely about Pukhtoons, who are more closely related to other Pakistanis (Punjabis, Kashmiris, etc.) than Iranians or Northern Afghans.

However, we are all basically From Iranic nomadic tribes like Scythians, Parthians, Hephthalites.

I think the Sunni-Shia split has really isolated Iran from its neighbors, we should try to bridge the gap and discredit all extremists on all sides.

This is why I love Imam Khomeini (grandfather Sayyid Ahmad Hindi was Kashmiri by the way) and Mahmoud Ahmedi Nejad. Great leaders.

then i would think that will be the richest confederation in Asia from civilization to financial wealth.

Also the largest fossil fuel reserves, highly fertile plains of Indus river valley, 5 of the 14 highest mountains on earth (Switzerland of Asia), largest source of minerals, rare earth metals, Uranium, iron ores etc, largest/second largest land army, a formidable navy with control over key choke points the region, complete control over land and sea routes of trade in the region. And above all, a nuclear umbrella. A totally self-sufficient region. A perfectly legitimate contender for a Super Power status.

But it's a very distant dream, considering the current global scenario.

Why would Pakistan join Iran or Afghanistan

I'm not advocating a merger. All three countries would remain sovereign, and with the option to opt out of the confederacy. It's just that the resources b/w the three countries would be mutually shared, and externally we would be acting as one block. Something like EU.

I'm not advocating a merger. All three countries would remain sovereign, and with the option to opt out of the confederacy. It's just that the resources b/w the three countries would be mutually shared, and externally we would be acting as one block. Something like EU.

Inshallah it would never happen

In theory great but requires huge trust building measures. For starters Afghanistan still claims half of Pakistan as its land. Any confederation where one nation lays claim over the others land is doomed from the start.

And why you think energy rich Iran would like to share it's resources with others? We can act as EU when peace establish in our region, no need for any confederation.

In theory great but requires huge trust building measures. For starters Afghanistan still claims half of Pakistan as its land. Any confederation where one nation lays claim over the others land is doomed from the start.

Like I said:

But it's a very distant dream, considering the current global scenario.

i m no iranian and if someone put an evil eye on my country i will pop it out
and anyway not far in future we will be reading wht if (currently iran) reunited

In sha Allah. I am sure of it as it is mentioned in Sahih Hadith that the army of Khorasaan will come to support the Mahdi.

This video has many factual errors, namely about Pukhtoons, who are more closely related to other Pakistanis (Punjabis, Kashmiris, etc.) than Iranians or Northern Afghans.

However, we are all basically From Iranic nomadic tribes like Scythians, Parthians, Hephthalites.

I think the Sunni-Shia split has really isolated Iran from its neighbors, we should try to bridge the gap and discredit all extremists on all sides.

This is why I love Imam Khomeini (grandfather Sayyid Ahmad Hindi was Kashmiri by the way) and Mahmoud Ahmedi Nejad. Great leaders.
if they want to join in as pakistanis cos we are biggest population
even all of them combined

Back
Top Bottom